Jason Haze

Specification on raiding rules

This post is mainly being made due to myself and other being unsure on very specific details on a "raid".

For example, at one point i was playing sarkic and my karcist got captured and expressed that fact on comms. I was unsure that if i merely walked from MT being open into the foundation without shooting, lockpicking, or hacking etc with a sole purpose of killing the captured Karcist and no one else, near enough being a suicide mission. I understand that this too could still count as a raid but I just wanted a full clarification  if so, and if that may be the case, then im suggesting a minor tweak to the raiding rules which would state 
"you are initiating an act of raid by shooting foundation staff" rather than just shooting in general
thank you for reading, hope this suggestion is thought about

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

5 hours ago, Krueger said:

We killed him first lol!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sent to another Containment Site"

But yeah it would be pretty useful so +1

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

22 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

This post is mainly being made due to myself and other being unsure on very specific details on a "raid".

For example, at one point i was playing sarkic and my karcist got captured and expressed that fact on comms. I was unsure that if i merely walked from MT being open into the foundation without shooting, lockpicking, or hacking etc with a sole purpose of killing the captured Karcist and no one else, near enough being a suicide mission. I understand that this too could still count as a raid but I just wanted a full clarification  if so, and if that may be the case, then im suggesting a minor tweak to the raiding rules which would state 
"you are initiating an act of raid by shooting foundation staff" rather than just shooting in general
thank you for reading, hope this suggestion is thought about

I mean, it's just any hostile action like lock picking, shooting, hacking, etc that makes it a raid from my understanding

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

mercy killing a fellow pimp sarkite for an example while inside the facility wouldn't technically be an act of "raiding" since the definition of a raid if I'm correct, is a surprise assault on the ENEMY, which the karcist isn't (words can have many meanings depending on the circumstance however). But say you succeeded in doing that, that would mean that you are sabotaging the Foundation by killing off a valuable captive of theirs which could be determined as an indirect form of raiding.

tho dat would also mean that u cant fire back afterwards and pretty much let em kill you unless you got perms to raid/defend urself. me is going to +1 this ofc

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂