Jalopy22222

Ban Appeal

Your name in-game: Jalopy22222

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:511374435

Admins' name that banned you: I can't remember.

Admin's steamID: I do not know.

Why did you get banned?: I believe minging, but I'm not entirely sure.

Evidence(Un-necessary): I was banned sometime last year.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I've come to the realization that this server is something I could seriously be interested in, and my actions before were absolutely abhorrently stupid. If I am unbanned, I'll take a serious approach to RP, since I'm only now getting into SCP and the nature of RPing as a Researcher. 

Anything else?: Sorry for the vague information.

Edited by Jalopy22222
2 hours ago, Jalopy22222 said:

So uh... You guys see any good movies lately?

ive seen some good illegal movies so i cant share em with you

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

I looked into your ban, and there is very little information to hand about it. I can see it's a perma ban, which means you must have done something / a multitude of things to get banned for so long. If you were banned last year, I wouldn't oppose you returning, its been almost 8 months, so I feel like you would have had a fair time to reconsider how you behave.

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

10 minutes ago, Cal Reece said:

I looked into your ban, and there is very little information to hand about it. I can see it's a perma ban, which means you must have done something / a multitude of things to get banned for so long. If you were banned last year, I wouldn't oppose you returning, its been almost 8 months, so I feel like you would have had a fair time to reconsider how you behave.

Indeed I have, I've understood now that my actions were a result of just pure idiocy, and furthermore the admins that had to put up with my bullshit should be given a medal, and I'm ready to seriously RP. I believe I was banned in either the Summer or Winter of 2020, I believe it was the latter, but the Summer seems to recall to memory.

46 minutes ago, Jalopy22222 said:

Gotta tell ya, the weather outside is fucking boiling, like above 30 degrees Celsius, there's a weather warning out just because of it.

Bruh

image.png.061d0df0c7a893415a9100d84e96ed35.png
This is my city's weather forecast and I'm not boiling at this temperature xd

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
9 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

Bruh

image.png.061d0df0c7a893415a9100d84e96ed35.png
This is my city's weather forecast and I'm not boiling at this temperature xd

Well I live in Britain, it rains 200 days a year here, we're not very used to this kind of temperature, it seems global warming is taking it's toll.

3 minutes ago, Walter Alvarez said:

Ok dude listen stop that next level of spamm

Hey, I'm just trying to keep it interesting, plus there's a 1 hour interval between every reply, so I don't think it's really spam.

1 minute ago, Patrick Greene said:

Can't say for certain, but constantly replying to your own post may make you look negative for the people who have the final say.  I would relax a bit.

Fair point, just trying to keep the general populace entertained, I'll heed your advice.

5 hours ago, Patrick Greene said:

Can't say for certain, but constantly replying to your own post may make you look negative for the people who have the final say.  I would relax a bit.

To be honest, I agree. If you keep spamming these random replies to your post you'll reach like 10 pages and posts of people who reply to your unban may get lost

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
6 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

To be honest, I agree. If you keep spamming these random replies to your post you'll reach like 10 pages and posts of people who reply to your unban may get lost

I also agree, but now this thread has 300 views. 😎

4 hours ago, Maurice D Biggs said:

spacer.png

Here is your warn history, this explains your ban pretty clearly. (Also proofs how long the ban was ago)

I was a massive fucking degenerate holy shit... Well I'm glad Isaac banned me, or I would've never changed.