Unban request

Server you got banned from: Scp RP

Your name in-game: John CK

Your SteamID: 

Admins' name that banned you: The Thevots envoy

Admin's steamID:

Why did you get banned?: Constant mingery on 073, Failrp

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Im completly confused, after my first ban i wanted to improve to not get banned from this server cause i like the server very much, i still accidently sometimes breaked rules cause i just was to stupid to think right and got banned again (wich was an completly unfair ban) then i rly wanted to improve and did my best to, i only played scps and not 073 anymore so i cant do much wrong. A friend wanted that i play 073 and just for fun i played, i only walked around wasnt in any combat zones and then like 15 players where on and it was 1:16 am or something, i walked around with a prop i got by a friend and nothing more, just this. And then i got banned like why i only played 073 for 2 hours or something and 3/4 of the time i just walked around and didnt goed near any combat zones to "spectate" again. I rly dont understand why i got banned and all my friend who where with me where completly confused too.

Anything else?: This ban and the last ban are completly unfair bans and yeah, its just so unfair cause i wanna improve and i do my best i can thats why i only played scps like 913, 035 and 087-2, 2 hours u played 073 and 3/4 i just walked around and the rest with a prop with me i didnt prop killed or anything i just dont understand why i getting banned again. Same as in the last unban request i dont care much about getting unbanned cause its just a week. I care more about that it is an rly unfair ban.IMG_20210721_010636.thumb.jpg.2aa7cf85b258fd9531186f828cda526c.jpg

Edited by johnbigking10

+1/-1 (Leaning to -1 support)

- No evidence whatsoever just words
- Ban reason signifies that SMT members ordered your ban
- Will await for more info before changing support from neutral

Simply no.
- You go on 073 and minge,pac3 abuse,bodyblock
- I saw you so many times in middle of a breach run into where SCPs are or even run to GG/MT when there is a raid
-The fact that SMT got sick of your shit and decided to ban you probably means that you have no chance of getting unbanned
- Just wait it out holy shit SCP RP syndrome

17 hours ago, johnbigking10 said:

i dont care much about getting unbanned cause its just a week

If you dont care then why make unban thread 
                               ??????

Sup. Am the one who banned you last night.

Naturally, -1 from me but allow me to explain context.

You are already held under suspicion from staff whenever you play 073, because, as Kinqu rightfully said, you constantly minge on the job and cause us headaches.

From countless terrible or outright FailRP PAC3's that we have to sometimes interrupt ourselves to tell you about, to running into combat zones during raids, to going into other SCP CC's as 073 like an idiot because "if I can't be hurt it's totally allowed". You've probably broken FailRP more times than we've been able to catch it is the worst part.

Last night, me and Kinqu were chilling in EZ Big only to see you propclimbing into the top right corner of EZ Big using that massive circle prop that you carried around, throwing ammo that the HoMD was making at people and causing it to explode. This is yet another rule break and because of your frequent history of doing stupid stuff, SMT decided to make the ban one week and I am 100% certain it will stay.

Please reflect on your behavior before it ends up being a perma next time.

Edited by Serrt
grammar
30 minutes ago, Drake Watcher said:

Yeah, no.

We all have had enough of your shit (running into combat zones and mustard gas, minging with props, using FailRP PAC3s and annoying literally every single staff member and MTF unit.)

Just stay banned

Damn, he sounds like a dick.

49 minutes ago, Serrt said:

Sup. Am the one who banned you last night.

Naturally, -1 from me but allow me to explain context.

You are already held under suspicion from staff whenever you play 073, because, as Kinqu rightfully said, you constantly minge on the job and cause us headaches.

From countless terrible or outright FailRP PAC3's that we have to sometimes interrupt ourselves to tell you about, to running into combat zones during raids, to going into other SCP CC's as 073 like an idiot because "if I can't be hurt it's totally allowed". You've probably broken FailRP more times than we've been able to catch it is the worst part.

Last night, me and Kinqu were chilling in EZ Big only to see you propclimbing into the top right corner of EZ Big using that massive circle prop that you carried around, throwing ammo that the HoMD was making at people and causing it to explode. This is yet another rule break and because of your frequent history of doing stupid stuff, SMT decided to make the ban one week and I am 100% certain it will stay.

Please reflect on your behavior before it ends up being a perma next time.

1. Thank you for you respond

2. The only two times i got told to remove my pac was before my second ban by oli sivonen and it was verbal cause i gave myself a gun as 2295. That was my only two times i got told that my pac isnt allowed/ break rules

3. After my second ban i didnt breaked any rules at all, i only played 913, 035 and 087-2 and my last 2 hours yesterday 073. I walked with a SG around ingame name was Tommy Cyril i think, we walked mostly in HCZ and EZ Big, we where 2 times at GG and no Raid was going on while that. He goed away and i goed back to EZ Big, i met the Manufacturing personel not HoMD Jeff and the rest of the name i dont remember.  He gave me perms to use his props with ny physgun. I walked around with the circle prop and then placed me in the upper corner of ez big. Jeff wanted to let everything stack on the table cause he wanted to hold the table with physgun to make it like a explosion. A LT caused the explosion cause he shooted at the ammo on the table. 

4. The situation where i goed into 035 cc to get a hostage out was not like you described it. I didnt thinked "if i cant get hurt its allowed" i got told to do it by the HoEA and a SA, cause the HoEA is a high ranked person i tought that its maybe allowes but wasnt sure so i just did it

5. I did much stupid stuff and want to change and do my best to change but most ppl doesnt seem to care how i am now and just use things i did before i wanted to change as reasons and if they see me doing a unban request they still think im the same person as before.

6. I will wait until my ban is done and would rly like if people would stop thinking about who i was and more about who i am now

12 hours ago, johnbigking10 said:

2. The only two times i got told to remove my pac was before my second ban by oli sivonen and it was verbal cause i gave myself a gun as 2295. That was my only two times i got told that my pac isnt allowed/ break rules

The fact you thought it was ok to have a gun as 2295 to begin with.....

12 hours ago, johnbigking10 said:

4. The situation where i goed into 035 cc to get a hostage out was not like you described it. I didnt thinked "if i cant get hurt its allowed" i got told to do it by the HoEA and a SA, cause the HoEA is a high ranked person i tought that its maybe allowes but wasnt sure so i just did it

HoEA has no authority  telling an SCP to go rescue a hostage, leave that to the MTF and Site Administration that handle on-site dilemmas 

14 hours ago, Serrt said:

, throwing ammo that the HoMD was making at people and causing it to explode

Throwing ammo doesn't make it explode, only someone shooting it does

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
3 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Throwing ammo doesn't make it explode, only someone shooting it does

Might have gotten mixed up on what exactly was being done, all I know is in EZ Big when me and Kinqu arrived we turn to see him in the top left corner with ammo crates as 073 after propclimbing and they were exploding. Still a rule break, but I'm curious what made the ammo explode now.

5 minutes ago, Serrt said:

Might have gotten mixed up on what exactly was being done, all I know is in EZ Big when me and Kinqu arrived we turn to see him in the top left corner with ammo crates as 073 after propclimbing and they were exploding. Still a rule break, but I'm curious what made the ammo explode now.

My guess would be someone shot it, and maybe it caused a chain reaction, but either way it was the wrong thing to do.

57 minutes ago, Serrt said:

Nothing was exploding in EZ big cameron.
trollage.PNG.9e3905857cdba18f98ed077715400502.PNG

2 hours ago, Kinqu Kyle said:

Nothing was exploding in EZ big cameron.

The ammo boxes that the HoMD were making definitely exploded, Kinqu.

Anyway, hush at this point, Norra/Azazel will need to view this thread without clutter to make a decision.