The zigite humpster

Hey my fellow peeps unban request

Server you got banned from:

Your name in-game:The Zigite humpster

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:566242042

Admins' name that banned you:idk

Admin's steamID:idk

Why did you get banned?: Because I was being a wee bit of a minge, but I have heard very good things about the server and would like to play . please I would love to play

Evidence(Un-necessary):npo

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:because im a goood guy witrh good intetntions

Anything else?:

Gonna wait for staff to give actual reason for ban and if you could tell how long you were banned exactly

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
1 hour ago, Drake Watcher said:

You were banned by Matthew Lead for MRDM 6 months ago.

12 hours ago, The zigite humpster said:

Why did you get banned?: Because I was being a wee bit of a minge, but I have heard very good things about the server and would like to play . please I would love to play

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:because im a goood guy witrh good intetntions

Yeah....no

I believe you'd still be a minge/break rules due to your responses stated in your app

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png