O5 Council Application.

Your in-game name: Joe Drakan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:212158705
Your age: 20
Your ingame playtime: 20 weeks

Spoiler

(im addicted)

Your warnings: 3 warnings in total.
Rate your RP skills: My roleplay skills vary accordingly and mostly depend with whom i am roleplaying with, so when needed i would say more than great.
What O5 designation would you prefer and what character:

O5-11 "The Senator"

Male. European descent. American origin. Appears to be 70+ years old, verified post-human lifespan. Varying appearance.. usually dresses in respectable, immaculate tailored clothing but it can vary in situations. O5-11 is a high-powered politician, who has been installed in the Senate by the O5 Council for direct control over certain political matters.Notably associated with numerous secret societies. Said to be a high-ranking member of the Shriners, and to be the founder/co founder of Skull and Bones. Reports say he maneuvered a great number of secret societies into place over the centuries, and now sits in Washington tugging on the strings.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes i know most of them and i am known not to break them that often, id like to keep it that way.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I would like to be part of the O5 council so i can help in commanding the organisation, bring roleplay back into the table, try to negotiate for the benefit of hummanity and the foundation, and to also experience deeper roleplay and more freedom into certain things. I will try my best to not dissapoint  and serve my purpose as a council member as good as i can. But the main reason is roleplay.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: An O5 Council member will oversee the sites operations, gather information on topics they are interested about and make sure Department heads do their jobs well in managing their sectors, aswell as ensuring Administration is upto standards with the needs of the Organisation sometimes even stepping in to remove some of them and replace them with better ones themselves, altough that is seen as a rare occasion. The O5 council as a whole is the command structure of the organisation and vote on an unlimited ammount of matters shaping the future of hummanity but sometimes are the ones who are willing to make the ultimate sacrifices for the greater good.

What is the O5 Council?: As explained above in some parts, the O5 council is the head of the SCP Foundation and they make sure the organisation prevails, along with hummanity and sometimes even the universe given that some SCPs threaten the fabric of reality itself. They sometimes try to control other organisations too especially friendly ones through manipulation but that is another story for another time.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I own MTF Alpha-1 and help in the micromanagement of Nu-7.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): I can handle any department but science and MTF are my two favourite ones.

+1
- Is competent (Is a CO in Nu-7 and is owner of A-1)
- Active
- It's Drakan, he pretty nice

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

draken is v good boy

+1

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

No Thanks!

On 7/28/2021 at 2:20 PM, Joe Drakan said:

the council needs only unity now, and i dont feel like you can provide that due to your past in the council.

I don't really care about O5 roleplay as I find it mostly a waste of time, but I think according to your own logic you would be a bad choice for the council. 

You can be powerhungry

You would cause division

Whether by any fault of your own or not you attract drama. (I know sneed said they would leave you alone, but who knows that can change in a second.)

I do not hate you, I've had some enjoyable moments with you on the server, but from what I've spoke to you in DMs and how you present yourself I think there are other candidates who would be more suited for the job.

I am here to launder money

DENIED

Their was a debate held briefly on your application and history with things and sadly the council has voted vaugely in you not joining this council please try again next time and work on your actions to improve yourself and show people you can change bro

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager