Sully_TheNoob

SCP 096 application

RP-Name: sully

SteamID: [ STEAM_0:0:571455025 ] SteamID64 [ 76561199103175778 ]

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 
IMG_0904.thumb.JPG.63025f8fdef2547f4866aaeae3de9eee.JPG

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):IMG_0905.thumb.JPG.2adec03016a18abb85fdf53671420496.JPG

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: 

Yes i do 

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: I have read the rules here are some of them 

1. when someone looks at my face try  not to make other people look and go for your target

2. i cannot chase someone for more than 1 minute 

3. do not let staff purposefully breach me if someone tries to breach me on purpose report it to an admin

4. no using pac 3 or 3rd person to look outside my containment chamber

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:

SCP 096 is my favourite scp and i normally play atleast 3-4 days a week

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:
get E-11 of B7 to find scp-096 and use the containment cuffs to put a bucket over its head and bring it back to its containment chamber
While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:

I run after the D-class and kill it then i sit and wait for my next victim or get contained.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):

I think yes but no at the same time because it gives the staff more time to run and hide but if they go to a room with lots of people and they all look at my face it wont end well

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:

I will kill them because they looked at my face i cant give them another chance i have to kill them even if they were ooc

6 hours ago, Sully_TheNoob said:

2. i cannot chase someone for more than 1 minute 

???

6 hours ago, Sully_TheNoob said:

3. do not let staff purposefully breach me if someone tries to breach me on purpose report it to an admin

???

- Clearly not 300 words

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

DENIED

I am sorry but, you are BARELY over the required amount of time that you need for this WL. This application also as far as I can see has lack of effort even put into it which goes to show that you still have a lot to learn about lore of this character all in all. Your warns even though they are minor feel recent so you should defo wait awhile and improve your effort into your next application.

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager