Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod):

IC: Jedi Guardian - Ex 41st/GC LTCOL  OOC: Platinum VIP | Pirate | Cartel | RRM

Age (14 - Minimum):

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

2w 4h 38m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes, it's a Hyper X Quadcast

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

Yes I have, I will continue to read it and stay informed.

Do you meet the requirements: I do 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

https://imgur.com/a/l1LJOn7

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

Jedi Guardian Stealth

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

41st LT COL | CG CPL | 74th SGT | 21st SGTM | CE PFT 2nd LT

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I am applying for this not just on my own accord, a couple of other people on the server have recommended me to pursue applying for Battalion. I enjoy leading people, both in and out of combat and a happy and firm leader is more likely to inspire other regiments and troops. I'm a trustworthy guy shown by the fact that I've had 0 warns | kicks | bans over the 3 years I've been playing and the additional fact that people have come to me with their recommendations for me to get this position. I have been told I'm a funny and friendly lad and it reflects in the way I like to help others with their problems. Both IC and OOC showing I'm completely competent with the higher responsibilities. I don't like having problems with others and not discussing it, which hopefully reduces needless friction, making me fairly honest as I am incapable of lying.  Being unable to lie makes me 100% accountable to situations and what I'm saying will be true and blunt. I can speak fairly fluently given that I'm doing acting at uni and outside uni. So I'm no stranger giving speeches to large crowds. However, writing is not my strong suit as I have dyslexia and dyspraxia.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

Simply Battalion is the supervision, leading and management team of the base, regiments etc... They are there to set an example of discipline and conduct to the troops by behaving in a mature and dignified manner. Correcting any issues they encounter on their daily duties. They are to lead our troops into battle and war zones, seeing the bigger picture and ordering around that, so the clone regiment commanders can focus on ordering their regiments and do their tasks effectively. And most important point task of Battalion is to manage the daily tasks, from the simple granting and denying requests to the organizing of training, open SIMs and handling of smaller issues.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

No I Have Not.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

I completely understand

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

You would stay with whatever regiment you are supervising (If you're a regimental supervisor that is), if you were ordered by the leading battalion member to oversee another regiment you would go with them instead. You would not be there to act as their commander but to assist the existing leadership, Battalion in combat is more of a mouthpiece of the leading member of Battalion, voicing and reiterating any commands that the leading member may not have said over voice amp. Moreover, you would be allowed to assist in the mid to front line assuming your equipment is sufficient and appropriate. Furthermore, If I was leading the event I would be hanging back between the back and middle lines. Giving RP orders over voice amp.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

Lead a planitary with voice amp, do a debrief to a good satisfactory standard and carry out a open sim.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Up to a regimental Captain.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel

Anything else:

I apologies if there are any issues with grammar etc.. I've tried to make it cohirent enough to read. One thing I would like to add though, is a Battlion members job should also consist on making regiments not bored by either hosting my SIMs for regiment specifics or giving them Passive RP tasks.