Lightning Wazowski

SCP 082 AKA "Fernand"

The wiki on him: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-082
I think this would be a really cool addition to the SCP jobs.
SCP 082 is genetically human but unlike anyone else he has grown to 8ft and weighs about 700 pounds, but his characteristics are very poorly disproportioned with his head being pointed slightly, a large rounded chin and jaw, a bulbous nose and dark sunken eyes.
He is a cannibal and only refers to himself as Fernand.

I think this job level would have to be 50
it would suck if it was whitelist but i think it would have to
i don't know what cc are available so i dont know where it could go
This scp would add more roleplay options because when you want to research him you have to dress up in old fancy clothing and talk with the subject, you would definately need to know a bit about this scp before going to research it so i'd say senior researcher with higher ups permision.
Class D can try to help but they will most likely be eaten

We already have a 6 foot idk average weight cannibal, why go the extra step and add a 8 foot giant obese cannibal that you have to play dress up with and only then can you interact with them?

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
22 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

We already have a 6 foot idk average weight cannibal, why go the extra step and add a 8 foot giant obese cannibal that you have to play dress up with and only then can you interact with them?

because the other one is boring not much rp involved this one has more rp to it.
do you just post on everyones post if you dont like the idea, it's not like it is a shit one

2 hours ago, Lightning Wazowski said:

do you just post on everyones post if you dont like the idea, it's not like it is a shit one

I express opinion yes

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic