Zigie The Wig

Swoon in and round, so scary can it be

Murderer the word and the name. That's what the winds blows when they say my name. Hurricane, a cats main, inverness, your such a mess. So that was a poem but how the fuck does a moth fly lets be real here for on moment. Like the wings are just clapping air which is basically loads of air juice. SOOO weird. 

Anyway back on topic. I would like to be unbanned because I love Yoda, he green and mean man. Just imagine this, Yoda has green balls (Shocked face). That's pretty craige car is you ask me.  

Uh, Might need to use the format if you want to get Unbanned

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular
23 hours ago, Zigie The Wig said:

Murderer the word and the name. That's what the winds blows when they say my name. Hurricane, a cats main, inverness, your such a mess. So that was a poem but how the fuck does a moth fly lets be real here for on moment. Like the wings are just clapping air which is basically loads of air juice. SOOO weird. 

Anyway back on topic. I would like to be unbanned because I love Yoda, he green and mean man. Just imagine this, Yoda has green balls (Shocked face). That's pretty craige car is you ask me.  

I respect it, sadly no template

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

Denied
You didn't follow the template.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter