That was meme btw
Also this isn't going to be accepted cuz this what I imagine will happen 90%

Scenario 1:
Mafia: HEY GIVE MONEY!

Citizen: What?

Mafia: I SAID GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!

Mafia: /s MUG DROP 50k OR DIE

Citizen:*pulls out gun and shoots mafia*

Mafia: @ OMG SOME DUDE BROKE FEARRP WHEN I WAS MUGGING HIM!!!

Scenario 2:
Mafia: Oh yeah, time to make drugs

Scenario 2-A:
FBI: FBI OPEN UP *pew pew pew*

Scenario 2-B:
Mafia: Time to sell this drugs

MCND: YOU GONNA SELL DRUGS ON OUR TURF? *pew pew pew*

Scenario 3:
Mafia: /mafia Omg guys foundation is in subway lets expose them

Mafia: /s Omg what's the foundation?

Mafia: /s Foundation scp facility in subway hello?

Foundation: *captures mafia to interrogate how they know*

Mafia: /s Yo Foundation, you took our boy, time to die 
*Beings raid*

Mafia: *Dies during raid* /mafia Yo guys what's going on?

Mafia: /mafia We're raiding foundation in subway, come quick and help raid

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
19 minutes ago, SoulsRuined said:

MNCP what ever is it called 

MC&D. They're called MC&D, Marshall carter & Dark

hey keep killing civilians a lot 

I'm pretty sure MC&D Doesnt kill innocents unless they know about MC&D, What they do and so on

ruins surface rp 

Literally all they do is sit at the club and be the local GOI Gun vendor while also looking for anomalies and shit to sell. how is that ruining surface rp?

Animated GIF

9 hours ago, Krueger said:

Literally all they do is sit at the club and be the local GOI Gun vendor while also looking for anomalies and shit to sell. how is that ruining surface rp?

Welll........not exactly, if you've been playing on surface recently

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
3 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Welll........not exactly, if you've been playing on surface recently

I Know what they're been doing, and honestly it's nice to see that.

Animated GIF

ok just because I feel bad this would not get accepted for the simple reason of MCnD (Marshall Carter and Dark) or TCS (The Chicago Sprit) being more likely to be accepted

they keep killing civilians a lot and other people

Well chances are it was probably a new player who did this because MCnD is meant to remain neutral when possible only really attacking people when they have done something to upset them. If you keep getting killed by MCnD for no reason the chances are the salesman (The Whitelist Job) is either not present or is just being incompetent in which case you should tell MCnD Management such as Alan J Miller.

i want to fix that with the mafia

Ok well its good you want to fix something on SCP RP which does show you somewhat care about RP but I do not believe you are well known enough or trusted enough to be a job manager on SCP RP. 

ruins surface rp

Well I don't know how long you have been here but surface RP has always been a bit fucky with MCnD being one of the GOIs who don`t just take this server as an extension of SCP SL and go and raid the foundation 24/7 like the Police Department. If you wanna have better surface RP I suggest you make some friends on the community who would like to do that.

One last thing I suggest you learn more about MCnD or any other GOI (Group of Interest) you do not know much about I promise it will help you.

Edited by Michael Jeffreson
38 minutes ago, Kaneki Frost said:

Holy fucking shit this El Chapo meme I’m gonna jump off the fucking cliff of Site-19 if you say it again fuvken cunt shush please loves smh fucking hell.

I love men

: D

Hey Give some respect to the boss Nell Chapo

1 hour ago, Kaneki Frost said:

Holy fucking shit this El Chapo meme I’m gonna jump off the fucking cliff of Site-19 if you say it again fuvken cunt shush please loves smh fucking hell.

I love men

: D

Breh i started a meme by accident, I was playing today and people kept saying nell chapo or el chapo, I laughed my ass off

On 8/5/2021 at 5:20 PM, PapaDriller said:

this isnt going to get accepted but god you should feel proud that you just started a new meme and its fecking great

Ikr mate, when I joined a lot people started fighting over if it should be null chapo or el chapo it was funny as fuck

On 8/7/2021 at 8:52 PM, SoulsRuined said:

Breh if it gets urged to 05-8 I want a white list to it I rather Mafia gets accepted though 

:classic_cool: i love O5-8

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs