Jason Haze

Jason Haze's O5 Application

Your in-Game Name: Jason Haze/Aragon Stoss/Agent Omen

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:188307512   

Your Age: 17

Your In-Game Playtime: 6w 1d

Your Warns: 7

Rate Your RP Skills: 8

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-3/O5-1: "Vegvisir”

An ominous figure, seemingly unknown in his origins. He appears to be in his early 20’s, but an unknown sense makes it seems he is hundreds of years old. Vegvisir always carries around with him a strange sense of familiarity and friendliness, like an old friend you barely remember and can’t grasp how you remember him. A sent of lavender is reported to commonly follow also.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes I have. having been on the server for quite some time and I understand all the rules and have learned from my previous mistakes and will ensure with certainty I would try my absolute best to avoid breaking any more in the future.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe I am a competent and trustworthy individual when it comes to these types of roles. I have continuously showed great leadership, great RP, a good amount of competence and knowledge and most importantly a great attitude. I believe in myself to make the right decisions in the most pressurising times and will be able to effectively communicate with the fellow council members when needed. I believe that I will also try to bring a new dynamic to the job while playing it which may improve RP to those who I encounter. Being able to really grasp the idea of what i am supposed to do on the job, using not only common sense but lateral thinking to solve problems where needed to be solved, I believe I would be fit for a position on the council.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: An O5 is the brains and the bones rather than the muscles and force. Unlike Any other site administration, such as a site director or a HoEA agent, an O5 is not specifically known to the regular or even the highest of ranking members of the foundation, rather he is just known and as an anonymous individual who guides the path of the foundation and its interests. sitting in the shadowy backlines alongside the other council members where they discuss how to further advance their cause. An O5 member holds complete power and authority and is not bound by any sort of chain of command. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council. A group run by 13 individuals who are considered to run the world, with some of which utilising anomalous abilities to keep themselves safe from harms way. The O5 council are a secret group which runs the organisation known as "The Foundation", having absolute power and authority over its employees. Not much is known about the council and the little that is known is not considered to be 100% accurate information. The members within the council are highly secretive, with very little people knowing of not only their identity but existence, such as anyone below clearance 2 not even knowing of their existence.  Only the most Loyal, skilled and trusted individuals the foundation can provide, such as that from MTF-Alpha-01, may even get a hint at their identity. This group sits in the backlines and guides the foundation towards their desired path, playing the puppeteer ensuring the foundation is held to its needed standards in order to be able to protect the world from the threats they hold.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: Currently the manager for HoEA.

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): I would prefer to focus on ethics, law and external affairs as I believe a strong, stable structure which follows its own rules and enforces peace and justice and one that is appropriately concerned with external matters is most important to any system 

Thank you for reading. Any sort of feedback is appreciated.

Edited by Jason Haze

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Based +1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel