GoodSoonYa

Rule thats not a Rule being enforced

13 hours ago, GoodSoonYa said:

Rule for sussing Civs in EZ dose nto apear anywhere in the rules not being allowd but is still being enforced Wtf is it with this staff

oh you!

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

2 hours ago, GoodSoonYa said:

it literely dose not say that you "cant" sus people out in EZ

No but it says where you CAN. So using something called common sense if the RULES state that you CAN do something only in specific situations this means that NOT in those situations you CAN'T do that thing.

kek

Edited by Mark Kuntson

Poop

So in English stuff may be implied, depending on context.

If someone says "Can you not do X" (and that person is someone above you) - then normally this also means "Do not do X" and not "You can do X, but I don't want you to".

This is same kind of logic saying "You can do X when Y" actually means "You can only do X, if Y happens", and not "If Y happens, you may do X".

If someone writes something like "in HCZ/LCZ", it is for a reason, nobody just adds random words to a ruleset, just because they feel like it.

Arguing on "Technicallities" will not help you anywhere, it will only annoy Staff, and if you come with "Its not in the rules because it doesn't say 'only' ", then Staff are very likely to respond with "Well techniclly you should be given punishment X after the Punishment List" - which in mose cases is a harsher punishment.

So just .......... be nice .... not annoying.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:18 PM, GoodSoonYa said:

Rule for sussing Civs in EZ dose nto apear anywhere in the rules not being allowd but is still being enforced Wtf is it with this staff

On 8/5/2021 at 9:22 PM, Maurice D Biggs said:

So in English stuff may be implied, depending on context.

If someone says "Can you not do X" (and that person is someone above you) - then normally this also means "Do not do X" and not "You can do X, but I don't want you to".

This is same kind of logic saying "You can do X when Y" actually means "You can only do X, if Y happens", and not "If Y happens, you may do X".

If someone writes something like "in HCZ/LCZ", it is for a reason, nobody just adds random words to a ruleset, just because they feel like it.

Arguing on "Technicallities" will not help you anywhere, it will only annoy Staff, and if you come with "Its not in the rules because it doesn't say 'only' ", then Staff are very likely to respond with "Well techniclly you should be given punishment X after the Punishment List" - which in mose cases is a harsher punishment.

So just .......... be nice .... not annoying.

Me reading all this with a smile while my brain melts. 

Thank you SCPRP-Forum.