Nick Woods

im Tying my luck

Name: Niklas

What country are you from?: Austria (speaking German and well english)

How well do you speak and understand English?: im acctuly speaking very good english but my Gramma is not the best 😃

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33234096

In-Game name(s): Nick Woods

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 01w 1d 19h 54m

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: GoldVIP

Do you have a microphone?: yes a Studio microphone shure sm7b and a Audio Technica headset

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: i have Teamspeak,Discord

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): im acctuly an old gamer i have alot of expirience in Garrysmod i have atleast more then 3500hours playtime in this game and i were allready admin on some diffrent servers actully i would help out our team cause i got diffrence timelabs cause im from austria and im playing alot at night time and alot of admin/staff support not online at night 11pm - 3am

How long will you be able to play per day?: 2-6hours 

Any past experience as staff?: yes on diffrent servers most of them are German RP Servers but also on pvp servers like DarkerGaming Dayz under the name R!cht€r ¢H4Ø$

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): actully in the between also long time ago i did have allready 1 or 2 warns but atm i have no active once

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: i played alot of RP also i know the basic commands like kick/ban/slay (and all fun commands)

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): yeah theyr Basicly Two sides one of them are the Citizen and the unknown Peapoles like Police/news reporter and (alot of Civilian Jobs) and the opposite side the foundation theyr have alot of Secrets and Researching stuff running if you want to explain me everything i can to that 😃

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: cause i got in the past 2 warns and learned about my Faults and never become any warns after those two i understand the rules and the bascis like new life rule, fearrp, basic roleplay, intens roleplay, powerrp,metagaming, and all other rp sides.

2 hours ago, Nick Woods said:

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): im acctuly an old gamer i have alot of expirience in Garrysmod i have atleast more then 3500hours playtime in this game and i were allready admin on some diffrent servers actully i would help out our team cause i got diffrence timelabs cause im from austria and im playing alot at night time and alot of admin/staff support not online at night 11pm - 3am

- Not 250 words

2 hours ago, Nick Woods said:

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): yeah theyr Basicly Two sides one of them are the Citizen and the unknown Peapoles like Police/news reporter and (alot of Civilian Jobs) and the opposite side the foundation theyr have alot of Secrets and Researching stuff running if you want to explain me everything i can to that 😃

- That's not a proper description of scp-rp.... "One side is civilian job, other is foundation"

- Not 1000 words

- Don't think I've met you in-game so dunno how you normally behave whilst playing

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIP, SCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic