poptartgamingguys ban appeal

Your name in-game poptartgamingguys old name jonahbones00

Server you got banned from: Wolf gaming scp 

Reason of the ban: nh2rp

Date you were banned on: 4/18/2021

Duration of ban: purm

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID):ace

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? hello i am sorry for my actions  i was mad i have add and i have not tack my med so i am sorry for my ackoin i hope i get un ban 

Your SteamID:76561199136050681

1 hour ago, poptartgamingguys said:

add is som wat like adhd but it not and som times if i dont tack my med i can get mad  like rill mad

add is like adhd but it's not? Thanks for explanation I guess?
Make sure you take your medication if you know what happens when you don't

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

ADD (attention deficit disorder) is the term commonly used to describe a neurological condition with symptoms of inattention, distractibility, and poor working memory.

1. You have horrible grammatical skills and you ban appeal is very hard to understand. 

2. I have read through several symptoms/affects that ADD can have on you and not once have I found anything related to anger issues. (also not a Phycologist, so take this with a grain of salt)

3. Also, if you know what happens when you don't take your meds, this is kind of your fault

Imo you are attempting to guilt trip people into unbanning you by pushing you NH2RP ban onto your ADD

Edited by Taurus Tremani

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 8/10/2021 at 1:02 PM, Taurus Tremani said:

ADD (attention deficit disorder) is the term commonly used to describe a neurological condition with symptoms of inattention, distractibility, and poor working memory.

1. You have horrible grammatical skills and you ban appeal is very hard to understand. 

2. I have read through several symptoms/affects that ADD can have on you and not once have I found anything related to anger issues. (also not a Phycologist, so take this with a grain of salt)

3. Also, if you know what happens when you don't take your meds, this is kind of your fault

Imo you are attempting to guilt trip people into unbanning you by pushing you NH2RP ban onto your ADD

no i have anger issues and I forgot to put it in my ban appeal

Denied, you can not expect to be unbanned when you insult people (Hiding your post, doesn't help either).

Also it does not seem like you care enougth about the server, to run a simple spell checker on your unban request.
Also in the appeal itself you have directly said its because of your ADHD, and then shift the blame onto anger issues.