Yaoyama

DoEAA Update

Hey guys. In my past few hours of playing as DoEAA I felt like something is missing.  First I didn't know what is was but now I do. It's the guns.

I think the DoEAA should have at least a pistol to hold reporters inside the site at gunpoint for example. Although the DoEAA is part of the Foundation Administration they should have small guns as "Agents" of the department.

Thanks for your attention.

6 hours ago, Yaoyama said:

Hey guys. In my past few hours of playing as DoEAA I felt like something is missing.  First I didn't know what is was but now I do. It's the guns.

I think the DoEAA should have at least a pistol to hold reporters inside the site at gunpoint for example. Although the DoEAA is part of the Foundation Administration they should have small guns as "Agents" of the department.

Hey guys, today I decided to play DoEAA for a couple of hours. I was super bored then I got the most amazing idea ever!
Just add guns to DoEAA!!!

I think DoEAA should have pistols becuase every job should have pistols and it's not like there are many MTF and guards that can hold reporters inside the site at gunpoint for example, I must do it myself. Although DoEAA is part of the Foundation Adminsitration, they should have small guns as "Agents" of the department since the word "Agent" means I should have a gun instead of doing what I am actually supposed to do.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
4 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Hey guys, today I decided to play DoEAA for a couple of hours. I was super bored then I got the most amazing idea ever!
Just add guns to DoEAA!!!

I think DoEAA should have pistols becuase every job should have pistols and it's not like there are many MTF and guards that can hold reporters inside the site at gunpoint for example, I must do it myself. Although DoEAA is part of the Foundation Adminsitration, they should have small guns as "Agents" of the department since the word "Agent" means I should have a gun instead of doing what I am actually supposed to do.

It is interesting how you ridicule my post instead of making a meaningful comment.

And.. to post at least one serious comment:
If thers an reporter in the site and the DoEAA calls for help. The only thing the security does is: "Uhm.. yeah you should do something". It's not like it's the job of the security to keep persons like this outside or hold them at gunpoint. They are just joking around and do literally NOTHING. Thats the disgusting thing about the whole story.

And just btw.. I know what yall mean but. Seriously. Think about it

Edited by Yaoyama
On 8/11/2021 at 3:07 PM, Yaoyama said:

The only thing the security does

You lost when you said "security" who uses security to get shit done? Use mtf

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

-1 DoEAA aint meant for guns G, its there to give low levels some site administration powers if they wish to prepare for maybe applying for more site admin ranks or some shit. 

I kinda think they should have cuffs but not really as they aint meant to be doing all that shit, they order people to do that for them

I got a easy solution for your gun problem. It's called exploit. 

Just go on civ and buy rifle bags from mcnd until you get a LMG or sniper. Then tell a lvl 15 police officer to strip your weapons. When that's done switch to DOEAA and tell a mingy nu7 to give you your guns back. 

And there you go now your a DOEAA with guns.

(Don't do it actually because funny but unfunny SMT member Luke Ocasio will perm ban you.)

@Walter Alvarezretard

Also im not SMT

But im essentially the HoEA owner so i guess its in my power to say this.

Not this will never be added

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs