ct rob

i would like to be ep

Event Planner Application Template:
Event Planner applications are only needed for people that are currently not staff on SWRP.

- Being a staff member isn't a requirement
- Must have atleast 2 week playtime.
- You must have TS and be active on it.
- You must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must be atleast 14 years old
- You must have good lore knowledge. (Canon)
- Type "W-G E-Planner" in the "Anything else" section.

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:Fr00dydude https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199082331040/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou):Ct 7543 Rob

TeamSpeak Name: Rob

Playtime on the Server:3w 1d 6h 33m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:0:561032656

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: no

Current Age:16

Warns/Bans: many

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:yep

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Afghanistan

Enemies, HP, Amount: Taliban 1000 (50) per town
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount: Osama bin laden god mode (1) there can only be one god

Republic's Execution: the American soldiers get sent into Afghanistan to kill the Taliban and Osama bin laden
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution:
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice") the Taliban take it over build the Lego helicopter and send 50 troops to each city and have to defend from the American scum invasion

Story:

Event Information:Execution: the American soldiers are pulled from Afghanistan and the Taliban take it over build the Lego helicopter and send 50 troops to each city u have to send 300 American soldiers to take it back and kill Osama bin laden but luckily they fail and the lord lives on and keeps a firm grip on Afghanistan 

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:no

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:to take back Afghanistan back from the Taliban

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:yes

Anything else?: Allah Ack Bar

The warns and bans part for me is a bit concerning and the event plan is just not related to star wars.

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1 

As much as i hate it when people like rob say they will watch my show i told them about after speeding 88 years of my life he did watch it but he they found out about the ending witch made if very sad so he joined the band who mudererd them this also made him go insane witch allowed him to take over the whole of america with this power he then added 3 burgers to every town in the world witch lead to the dead of all vegans  in this world witch we all loved so much that we paid him like 5 trillion pounds witch he then spent of Roblox see roblox doc number 5647 witch goes into detal about it one other thing tom here found out that fortinite was allmosst as old as him and it made him very said but also happy that he got to live in such a world and he also failed all GCSEs but you know when you are a god at fortnite and CSGo who need GCSEs he allready got 5 trillion for hobition he also started doing some streams and invented the Batman who is batman so epic  he also like music but bad music he likes some band called SPRP with nazi in it i love how bad the music is did i mesasion that in 1912 rob hear meet with the president of america joe Bindon and that why he made this event witch is one if not the best thing i have every seen or read if he does not get god on this sever then it is based and i will not be very happy and i will probleyt get rob to play some 1988 roblox withc tastes nice with some dogs if ypou nevver eaten this then you have not lived on this planined and whould be turned to food but thats just my option on the world i hope he gets it if he does not them in will be very sad and will probely then eat some thing else but you know it be what it be also twoface is got me here szo send fgppd nopw or i will have to send fish man to get you and then i will be said as i have to waste like 50 pound worth of dead food you know also did you know thast the world is flate and also 4 years older than man kind meaing we sat in the sun for the first 4 years of sare lives withc i foind cool but you know how it be also unabnned me for fotnite pls this is so based i hate it so much so ye i hate it when when you know i eat somthigna and they it trunes out to be rooten pls send me help pls pls pls ,pls p[ls [ls senmd esed me some thing to eat ;ike gosd f if rob is roblox god does that make me fortinte good send tell me nowq i must know or i will go insance yopu know how it be when yopu ier but are not gaed itrs very funnnnnny joker killed monkey man number 5647 HG smith is the good i dont like how solaire is when he eats bruger but you know how it be when something does that i think EP team ggive this man EP now ot else i will have to turn you into riob withc no one wants to be ron he smellys like fish you know and also is fish and like you know how it is when sdome one is fish they stinke of it for years and yearand years and years dnady ez sp do you understand dont make me write more jsut give him this event now or elae i ahdop what i dia sdyou and you dony whant thjayt do you harl;ey wuoinn ois onm lovbe witj posion ierbvy  and it is good i loibe fkdis anbd i ahte it when you erya thjem to much stop killing rthis world and od what rob are god ays this it not payed ay all ok ok okm, ok ok o ko ko k ok okok ok ok oko ko ko k you get me or naaa want me to keep goinh yes yes ye sye sye sye sy otr now tELLL ME  NOW OT RELS WITJ DOT DUR 

but as i was saying +1 this app is good and i think he be a good part of the team i also forgot to say rob assanted JFK in 08/23/2021 witch should help him get to ep as this really helped the world out i love it yes yes yes yes ye sye syes ye sye sye sye sy i an normnal and not mentlay insane

Edited by Halfruthless
On 8/23/2021 at 5:13 AM, ct rob said:

Event Planner Application Template:
Event Planner applications are only needed for people that are currently not staff on SWRP.

- Being a staff member isn't a requirement
- Must have atleast 2 week playtime.
- You must have TS and be active on it.
- You must be able to speak and understand English.
- Must be atleast 14 years old
- You must have good lore knowledge. (Canon)
- Type "W-G E-Planner" in the "Anything else" section.

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:Fr00dydude https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199082331040/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou):Ct 7543 Rob

TeamSpeak Name: Rob

Playtime on the Server:3w 1d 6h 33m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:0:561032656

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: no

Current Age:16

Warns/Bans: many

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:yep

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Afghanistan

Enemies, HP, Amount: Taliban 1000 (50) per town
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount: Osama bin laden god mode (1) there can only be one god

Republic's Execution: the American soldiers get sent into Afghanistan to kill the Taliban and Osama bin laden
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution:
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice") the Taliban take it over build the Lego helicopter and send 50 troops to each city and have to defend from the American scum invasion

Story:

Event Information:Execution: the American soldiers are pulled from Afghanistan and the Taliban take it over build the Lego helicopter and send 50 troops to each city u have to send 300 American soldiers to take it back and kill Osama bin laden but luckily they fail and the lord lives on and keeps a firm grip on Afghanistan 

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:no

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:to take back Afghanistan back from the Taliban

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:yes

Anything else?: Allah Ack Bar

-1 unoriginal already done before sadly

+1 Love the event idea sounds great

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Simply wants to recreat this, 

+1

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Sure why not +1. Diversity is good.

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain