レンコ

Un warn request

Template

My In-Game name:RM Snoppy

STEAMID: (STEAM_0:0:508184091)

Steam Name:Renco X

What is the reason for your Warn:VDM

Name of the staff member who Warned you: 41st Senior Commander Kicks {Event planer}

Why do I believe that I should be Un warned :
So thirts of ,  it all happened when he crashed with his speeder bike and blewn up.

1}At this point i was on  Flying a ship and was corious  so i went to aproach him.

The problems starts with my ship meaning i could not decrase the speed of the ship so   i rammed him with  my ship , I didnt mean to  ran over him anyways, and i aproched at him saying that i had no porpuse to kill you etc,  

2)After  2-3minutes i get the warn for VDM  , i didnt even get into a sit or  trying to explain me etc, he acted him self alone .

3) i called a security staff member but he didnt help me much,   so i went straight here to solve this sittuation
Evidence:There was a friend of him also not sure but  his friend had a video of the proof maybe? 

If you cant handle the reality to serious, then dont expect  to grow up.

-Military Police

20 minutes ago, Call me nothing said:

so   i rammed him with  my ship

Maybe a warn change to Accidental VDM but if you can't slow down your ship then it's probably not best to fly.

22 minutes ago, Call me nothing said:

i didnt even get into a sit

Staff don't have to bring you into a sit to warn you. if you break a rule then they can just warn you.

I'm going to give you a Neutral/-1, There's not really much evidence proving that you couldn't stop your ship or whatever but good luck anyway!

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

Maybe a warn change to Accidental VDM but if you can't slow down your ship then it's probably not best to fly.

Staff don't have to bring you into a sit to warn you. if you break a rule then they can just warn you.

I'm going to give you a Neutral/-1, There's not really much evidence proving that you couldn't stop your ship or whatever but good luck anyway!

thanks, yeah maybe accidental vdm I"d agree with that. 

also there was witnes, like i said but didnt remember his name, expect kicks know it .

Edited by Call me nothing

-Military Police

Hey man, just here to give my side, 

From where I was standing it seemed to me that you had enough time to stop and/or turn away with the Ship,
Here is a clip below that will show what happen from Sky man's point of view who is the said witness in question as unfortunately I couldn't clip what happened from my view,

5 hours ago, Call me nothing said:

2)After  2-3minutes i get the warn for VDM  , i didnt even get into a sit or  trying to explain me etc, he acted him self alone .

The reason it took a while to come through was because I was consulting other admins on what to do all though I will accept I should've been more through with the evidence with them.

As to why I didn't bring you to a sit, I felt since I was the victim of what happened I had enough evidence to justify the warn,

If you truly cant slow down in a ship and provide evidence of this I would have no problem with being the one at fault here, and you having the warn removed if that's what is decided.

Edited by Kicks
Grammer
4 hours ago, Call me nothing said:

also there was witnes,

Hello that was me 
I didn't get to see much from my POV as i was facing kicks and and got attacked from behind 
While i did not die, Kicks did, from what i could tell it looked like a direct hit
I have no idea if it was intentional or not 
If it was accidental i would change the warn to accidental VDM 

5 hours ago, Call me nothing said:

The problems starts with my ship meaning i could not decrase the speed of the ship so   i rammed him with  my ship

Was there a genuine reason behind not being able to stop it and could you not try to evade kicks, also is there any eveidence to prove why you could not stop the ship?
Like i said i wasn't facing you so i do not know your circumstances in this part 

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

9 hours ago, Skyman said:

Hello that was me 
I didn't get to see much from my POV as i was facing kicks and and got attacked from behind 
While i did not die, Kicks did, from what i could tell it looked like a direct hit
I have no idea if it was intentional or not 
If it was accidental i would change the warn to accidental VDM 

Was there a genuine reason behind not being able to stop it and could you not try to evade kicks, also is there any eveidence to prove why you could not stop the ship?
Like i said i wasn't facing you so i do not know your circumstances in this part 

well like the guy said, its not better to fly, I had plan to slow down And i Was Holding The key to slow it down  But it dint not effect nor little .

it was not intentional .

and no i dont have any evidences i could prove it, But changing the Warn to accidental VDM Maybe that will be enought!

-Military Police

Denied

You shouldn't have been approching the crash in a ship like you were in the video in the first place. The fact that you didn't slow down in time and crashed is of your own doing.

While the removal of VDM will not be removed, it will be changed to Accidental VDM.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET