nandor

Nandor's unban request

11 minutes ago, Richard Kruspe said:

In the video that was posted by Oswald. Did you not even bother to watch it?

I only heard you've made me kill the hos now. clean your ears. us security have the hardest job i nthis server and we get fuck all for it. fucking admin and e11 and those lot get all the credit and do fuck all. 

2 hours ago, nandor said:

huh? ill answer omorow when i msober but this does ot add up. ggive a,ll evudendce avaialable 

Imagine not being able to type somewhat correctly while shitfaced or even trying to make it look like you are drunk just like in your story. If you are drunk while playing SCP RP then you need to touch some fucking grass my guy.

Rest in piss, you were a disgrace to Nu-7 while you were in it.

Edited by Moltke
34 minutes ago, nandor said:

3 hours ago, nandor said:

I was drunk and lagging. I do no believe i did wrong. This is a fucking disgrace to the server. I have played for a long time and done good to it, more good than bad.

Yeah that completely excuses you killing 8 people and your warn history shows you did so good to the server that you got banned 5 times.

I teach and discipline those who recently join because their only choice to get up in this server is through the security ranks. I am a vital part of this server. 

By MRDMing them? Yeah, you shot up LCZ. You truly are vital to this server.

A permanban is extreme and unfair. Unban me or lower the ban length at least. I have a lot to offer and this ban length is unfair and the evidence is biased. 

Tell me how shooting 8 people (MRDM) is not worthy of a permaban or how the evidence is biased.

Acting like a complete retard on your unban request and flaming other people really won't help you mate.

1 hour ago, nandor said:

clean your ears. us security have the hardest job i nthis server and we get fuck all for it. fucking admin and e11 and those lot get all the credit and do fuck all. 

Are you actually braindead? What are you even talking about?

out of context non evidence. disgraceful.

If you can't see that you shot 8 people in the evidence and how that is permabannable you should probably stop playing SCP RP and go get help.

36 minutes ago, nandor said:

i dont give a fuck anymore. i dont have fucking anything else to do, the only reason i was here in the first place.

Great, you can go cry about it somewhere else then.

Just stay banned.

33 minutes ago, Drake Watcher said:

Yeah that completely excuses you killing 8 people and your warn history shows you did so good to the server that you got banned 5 times.

By MRDMing them? Yeah, you shot up LCZ. You truly are vital to this server.

Tell me how shooting 8 people (MRDM) is not worthy of a permaban or how the evidence is biased.

Acting like a complete retard on your unban request and flaming other people really won't help you mate.

Are you actually braindead? What are you even talking about?

If you can't see that you shot 8 people in the evidence and how that is permabannable you should probably stop playing SCP RP and go get help.

Great, you can go cry about it somewhere else then.

Just stay banned.

You keep whining and bitching about these 8 people, which clearly proves you know fuck all about the situation. It isnt uncommon for that number or higher to be killed in a small time frame when there is a mass breach of class d. Almost all of those were valid kills. 2 were accidents. 

1 hour ago, nandor said:

You keep whining and bitching about these 8 people, which clearly proves you know fuck all about the situation. It isnt uncommon for that number or higher to be killed in a small time frame when there is a mass breach of class d. Almost all of those were valid kills. 2 were accidents. 

Prove it.

7 hours ago, nandor said:

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:I was drunk and lagging. I do no believe i did wrong.

Ok so, you blame issues that you should have control over.....

I have played for a long time and done good to it, more good than bad

Last I recall you have a lot of warns which is a sign that you do more bad than good

I have set security in shape. As A security HOS or lt main, i take more shit than anyone for the acts of others, because security is where new players go once past class d

Whenever I see the security, they're still doing random retarded shit so clearly your definition of "set in shape" is very different

. It is completely unfair, the treatment i have had. I have streamlined the next generation of players on this server to higher ranks by giving out discipline. 

It is fair if you literally MRDM. You haven't streamlined anything, you sound like you wrote this ban appeal while drunk.

To recieve a permanban for it is disgraceful. 

To receive a permaban for MRDM is indeed super disgraceful and surely shouldn't be done as it couldn't possibly benefit the server. 

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
3 hours ago, nandor said:

friday-ice-cube.gif.fa158e2159fb37a3252394a91b2d243a.gif