▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:525464370

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 4 Weeks

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made:  warns are at the bottom.  All of the warns came from a time like 1 and a hald months ago where i was rly mingy and im rly sry for what i did in the past. Im rly giving my best to rp better and i hope you all appriciate.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Why do you want to join MC&D?: In played Anderson Robotics Salesman and Robots for quiet a while now and MC&D Agent too but not that often. I loved the fact that you can sell things to other players to help them in a raid as an example or just to collect more money to get richer. I always loved the way MC&D acted, How much they changed Surface RP and what a big and what a wide range of Items they can sell. I always liked watching the MC&D Salesman how they Roleplayed and tried to act kinda same as an Anderson Robotics Salesman. I would be very happy to get MC&D Salesman because I have loved the complete principle of MC&D since the first time i saw a MC&D Group.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): A club based in london. Serving the super rich and extensive political and financial ties around the world, this group has caused big problems for the Foundation. MC&D are known to collect and sell rare and anomalous objects. These activities have created conflicts with the foundation on numerous occasions. They also prefer to use extreme financial and political pressure to achieve their goals.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: MC&D has similarities with the foundation such as collecting anomalous objects. There different to other GOI cause they based on getting richer and selling more rare and anomalous objects.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: At first i would find out who revealed that im MC&D. Then i would try finding them, cuffing them with the MC&D agents and bouncer and then getting to a safe spot to ask this person some questions. I would ask him where he got the information, then i would tell him to say in as an example the comms where he leaked that im MC&D that he says he lied and then i would terminate him. 

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes i read the rules and the Code of Conduct and Understand everything. I dont know what what to write more then that and I hope i get the WL cause it took me 1 and a half week to create this app. Also i wrote the "What do you know about MC&D" text with google translator so if there anything that sounds weird its because that. ^^

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

IMG_20210829_180409.jpg

+1 top tier muscle d-class roleplayer

but seriously ive seen this guy online a bunch and he seems good for MCND salesman, as long as he doesnt start breaking the rules again

13 minutes ago, Bleau said:

+1 top tier muscle d-class roleplayer

but seriously ive seen this guy online a bunch and he seems good for MCND salesman, as long as he doesnt start breaking the rules again

Thank you for the reply 😊 and i wont cause i dont wanna risk any ban or warn and dont wanna ruin others fun

+1

-Known him for quite a while would say he's a good role-player 

-Respectful and can know his place when he's in the wrong from what I've seen

-Active a lot pretty much most stated already by others

App is mediocre at best, a lot of spelling mistakes, short answers and the bare minimum answers (what do you know about mc&d section is really bad).
I honestly do not trust you to be apart of MC&D

also being bad at english is a very bad trait for a job that is suppose to negotiate with customers, RP and manipulate people.

On 8/29/2021 at 9:00 PM, Foxie gamer said:

Knows the rules and still breaks them but i trust him.

🤨

Edited by James Whisper
2 hours ago, James Whisper said:

App is mediocre at best, a lot of spelling mistakes, short answers and the bare minimum answers (what do you know about mc&d section is really bad).
I honestly do not trust you to be apart of MC&D

The spelling mistakes are because im not good in english at all. The rest is not that good as other apps too cause im not good in english. But i gave my best. Thx anyways for your reply

10 hours ago, Jeremy Sanders said:

+1

Although some of the questions are answered with short replies, the replies above me seem to be very positive and your apps does seem to show some amount of dedication to the job.

Wish you luck with your application 😄

Thank you 😊

Bruh you're supposed to bump after it's been a week of no replies, not 1 day later

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
47 minutes ago, Peter Anderson said:

Neutral

I agree with Whisper. Although your answers are technically right, they are the bare minimum you have to understand which sometimes can hinder you and others. I suggest you do your app better you can make it really good if you try.

The problem is my english is the biggest shit. If its the bare minimum this took me one and a half week already. I hope it gets accepted anyways cause i dont think i can make my app better by myself. And i personaly think that people with not that good apps should get accepted sometimes too cause maybe like me your shit in writing apps but could rp rly good anyways, just gonna wait and hope that it gets accepted. Thx for your reply anyways 

Edited by johnbigking10