dangergirl

Site Director Application

Name: Jacob Miles

What country are you from?: England

How well do you speak and understand English?: I fully understand English and can speak it fluently. 

SteamID: 76561198325138110

In-Game name(s): Jacob Miles

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): 5 days, 6 hours, 01 minutes, 35 seconds

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: Platinum VIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes and I mainly use that instead of texting.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes but I only use it when neccesary.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I don't have much expertise in leading but I believe with enough practise anything is possible. I am often active and the main reasons I wouldn't be on is because of my PC. However, I am getting that sorted and I hope to be active at least 4 days a week. I am loyal to The Foundation and I wish to assist it and be a good leader. I also hope to learn from my previous mistakes and  follow orders. I have quite a bit of experience as a HoS and SA, though SA technically isn't a leading model, it is the job I have most experience on.  Playing as an SA I have learned a lot on what the SD's do. Obviously I don't have access to the communications they do but I have been able to note what they do and use it to help lead as a SD myself.  I am also very knowledgeable on SCP's and I can help the Site on a whole if SCP's breach containment. If I am give advise by a SA or anyone else I will often take it so long as it is useful. If it isn't useful then I would kindly decline it and  move on, I wouldn't shout in their face telling them it was a bad idea. I have had a few hours time being a DoEA Member and I know how to handle things on the surface. There have been a few times when I was an SA when a SD told me to handle certain people or let people in, like a man who could allegedly bring SCP's back to the gods, though he was terminated.  I have had a lot of experience being in almost every job. I have been a researcher, a SA, a HoS, a Nu-7 and other MTF regiments. Basically I have expertise in every job that a max level can get. I hope I will be a great asset to The Foundation.
How long will you be able to play per day?: 4-8 hours depending on the log-in time/if I am busy out of the game.

Any past experience as staff?: No

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): Not that I am aware of. Possible when I first ever joined SCP-RP as a guard but I don't think I have any warnings, though I don't know how to check.

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: No but I can learn.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is about putting yourself in the impossible. It places you in a room with a giant statue that can snap your neck within a blind, or a chair when sat on a red demon screams and kills you. It puts you in a place that is unimaginable and once you work your way up you must handle the situations given, which often aren't easy to solve.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: Yes I have thoroughly read the rules twice and I understand most of them, the rest is just common sense.

I'm confused by this mans, he says he speaks fluently and understands English yet doesn't realize the questions state stuff about being staff but answers the questions like "Why should we pick you" for what he'd put in a SD app

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
8 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

I'm confused by this mans, he says he speaks fluently and understands English yet doesn't realize the questions state stuff about being staff but answers the questions like "Why should we pick you" for what he'd put in a SD app

Inshallah 🙏