Jason Haze

Jason Haze's staff aplication

Name: 

-Jason Haze

What country are you from?:

-England

How well do you speak and understand English?:  Native and fluent english speaker 

SteamID: 

-STEAM_0:1:188307512

In-Game name(s):

-Jason Haze, Agent Omen, Viken Ironside, Aragon Stoss

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):

-Just under 7w

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:

-Plat VIP

Do you have a microphone?:

-Yes. i use it often 

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:

-I do

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):

I have been in this community for a long time and i have grown close to many members of the community. I truely enjoy playing on the server and interacting with other members of the community. This server has given me some of the best experiences i have ever had playing any single game and for that i really cannot be anymore gratefull. This is why i wish to be a staff member on this sever, to give back to the community and interact more with other players and staff members. I am a dedicated, hard working and  a fast learning individual, performing any task given to me to the best of standards and with all my effort and learning from any possible mistakes i may have made to better myself for the future. I am a fair, reasonable, patient and hearing person, ensuring anyone i talk to or deal with gets to share their side of the story with any other information they need to give me while being completely unbiased and fully just in any situation. I am also a kind person, showing everyone the same level of respect and being friendly in all manners to uphold the standards of a staff member and to create a more friendly enviroment for all players. 

Alongside having the pleasure of getting to interact with the community, my lengthy play time has also allowed me to read and re read the server rules over and over again. I know the rule book inside out and will be able to effectivly use this knowlege to deal with any sits or situation brought to me. I understand the duties of a staff member and i will treat my role respectfully and with sensibilty, ensuring not to abuse my powers or present the staff team in a bad manner. Being a staff member i will be able to engage with the community more and fulfil my goal of being able to help players and fellow staff members to the best of my ability, being able to answer questions, deal with players who break the rules and allieveate stress on the staff team when there are not many staff on would be my pleasure.

For these reasons, i believe i would be a good staff member.

How long will you be able to play per day?:

I am not entirely sure due to college and hobbies, but i should be able to play for 6h on the days i play. i cannot however, play for every day of every week.

Any past experience as staff?: 

i currently have no past experience and hope for this sever to give me the first chance

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): 

I currently have 7 warnes with one ban. two warnes were for stun stick abuse issued by karcist karter, however, i believe he warned me twice for the same incident by mistake as i cant remember i second incident.

Another warn was for not killing ci as 076 intentionally 

The other warnes i do not remember

The ban i believe to be completely invalid. I was playing ci and we were hostile with PD. I shot a disguised FA dressed as PD as CI and got warned for it the next day with no sit or chance to defend myself. I Tried appealing but it was denied due to the ban being over. 

(See attachment below for full list of warnes)

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:

I am unaware of the advanced ULX commands and only know the ones i have seen from other staff applications or the ones i have seen in game. I would be happy to study these commands further if i got the chance. To demonstate my understanding of a few of the ULX commandes, i will list some now

!goto (players name) Teleports  yourself towards the player 

!slay (players name) Kills the player

!demote (players name) or !demote @ - demotes the player to a specifies job

!slap (players name) (damage amount) slaps a player for a certain amount of damage

!bring (players name) brings a player to you 

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):

SCP RP is set in an alternate universe where anomalous enities, people and objects exist. There are many different organisations and people who revolve around the anomalous, such as the SCP foundation, The Chaos Insurgency and The Global Occult Coalition. The SCP universe is set behind a secret veil, with much of the normal civilan population not being aware of any anomalous existance. The RP section is built of a community of players who roleplay as certain jobs the inlore universe might have, such as playing as a clueless civilian with no knowlege of the anomalous or even an O5 council member who runs the entire SCP foundation. The server is mostly based around the SCP foundation in which much of the player population is located. The foundation however, is not the only place people go. The server also contains a surface population where people can play as GOI's, Civilians and other jobs such as the ovis police force. The surface population interact with the foundation in a variety of different ways such as the groups of interest raiding from time to time, keeping nu7 and other armed units of the foundation on their toes. where an SCP might breach and get to surface in which case the foundation must explain these encounters and answer to the civilain and police population. Roleplay between groups is very important as their actions always dictates relations, responses, and decisions and will always change the dynamic of roleplay for the better or for worse.

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:

Yes I have. having been on the server for quite some time and I understand all the rules and have learned from my previous mistakes and will ensure with certainty I would try my absolute best to avoid breaking any more in the future. i will use this knowledge of the rulet as aforementioned to deal with staff situations such as rule breakers or general question a player may have. To demon starte my understanding of the rules, i will list a few here:

RDM-To kill a player without a valid RP reason, such as they looked at you wrong

Head glitching-To utilise props in a way intended for combat in which it makes it exceedingly hard or unrealistic to hit another player

Prop minging- To utilise an ingame prop to create an unrealistic RP situation or which would disrupt role play

consequence RP- To openly perform an action without proper authorisation or 100 percent certainty in which could put a captured friendly members life at risk. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Thank you for reading my app, i hope you may consider me for the staff team. Any sort of feedback is appreciated

Garrysmod Screenshot 2021.09.02 - 17.15.37.75.png

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

wide eyed omg GIFUh oh it's jason haze 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Overall, this is a +1 from me
Good experiences with ya, you would make a good addition to the team IMO
Best o' luck
+

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):

-Just under 7w

-

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Jason Haze said: