Dad

SD App

In-Game Name: Don Diablo (Eddy Door)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125773529

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: image.png.6667b7206dc9d44d5bf1c550622dd388.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I am currently HoEA wich i play alot and when i play combat roles i always try and go for either HOS or B-7 command. But i do not play those alot due to the fun being at the administration now 🙂

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I feel i will become a good Site Director due to my social skills. Alot of the time i got on HoEA there are no Site Directors on and the researchers and MTF ask me stuff due to me being the highest role on site. I am good at commanding people. Not neccesarilly bossing around but just instructing as one would say. Most of the time the site is a shit show and as HoEA i have no command in there what so ever and i want to change that. I have been enjoying the administration jobs very much for the past couple of weeks and want to get more influence and actually have perms to do stuff on site.

What role does the Site Director have on the site?: The role of Site Director is basically to keep an overview of the site personell and administration. He does not awnser to anyone except the O5 council and can boss anyone he wants to around. He is usually the guy where administration and commanders report back to if needed or asked. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council is the highest of chains there is within the foundation. O5 council members are unknown and are very influencual people. They have no limit except from the Administrator. The O5 council are 13 of the most powerfull people on earth and helped build, finance or have done something great for the foundation. Alot of speculation comes from within the different sites due to the lack of information about the O5. But that is not that important. Important to know is to always listen to them or else you might find yourself in a acid pit near 682. 

Edited by Dad

+1 good guy, competent. Understands what he's doing

Good pick for SD

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Decision: 1+

Don, Don, Don where do we start?

On 9/7/2021 at 6:03 PM, Dad said:

Don Diablo 

Congratulations you meet the universal hidden requirement (That I believe Fixer doesn’t care about): being known. Now I know you, many do, congratulations you are able to be in a conversation with important people, and not have to introduce yourself!

[For the off chance that anyone who is going to apply for SD is reading this, Although not required, it will significantly help you in the long run, to be known, that way people know your style, and you are able to be compatible with each other]

In-Game Time

I unfortunately have to say you don’t meet this requirement (for me at least) I gauge how much time you need to be able to consider applying Is as follows: HoEA and  ECM: around 2 weeks Ingame experience. HoMD, HoS and SA, around 2 weeks Ingame each (for 4 weeks total, example being HoS and SA)

[Note: Just play HoEA a bit longer.]

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:

Although the starter seemed to be a dig on Site Director activity, which I believe it is below average ( and will be improving), I believe the actual main part -the part relevant- is of a quality that is expected of a Site Director. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site?:

This explanation is alright, but I feel lacks detail, I can say as my experience with being a Site Director, especially early on, you will most likely micromanage, try not to. But, to a point that matters to you, although you are overseeing the site, your main focus is… well, everything. I wish I could easily define what a Site Director does, and for most, it’s easy, however when the times get tough, and they will, will you be able to carry on? I myself a Veteran of over 7 months of being a Site Director, still can’t. 

What is the O5 Council?

Eh, decent. I don’t think fixer nor, anyone cares what is put, as long as it meets the O5 definition on the server, it’s a question to see if you pay attention. Nothing really to note here. 

19 hours ago, Sam Kelly said:

Decision: 1+

Don, Don, Don where do we start?

Congratulations you meet the universal hidden requirement (That I believe Fixer doesn’t care about): being known. Now I know you, many do, congratulations you are able to be in a conversation with important people, and not have to introduce yourself!

[For the off chance that anyone who is going to apply for SD is reading this, Although not required, it will significantly help you in the long run, to be known, that way people know your style, and you are able to be compatible with each other]

I unfortunately have to say you don’t meet this requirement (for me at least) I gauge how much time you need to be able to consider applying Is as follows: HoEA and  ECM: around 2 weeks Ingame experience. HoMD, HoS and SA, around 2 weeks Ingame each (for 4 weeks total, example being HoS and SA)

[Note: Just play HoEA a bit longer.]

Although the starter seemed to be a dig on Site Director activity, which I believe it is below average ( and will be improving), I believe the actual main part -the part relevant- is of a quality that is expected of a Site Director. 

This explanation is alright, but I feel lacks detail, I can say as my experience with being a Site Director, especially early on, you will most likely micromanage, try not to. But, to a point that matters to you, although you are overseeing the site, your main focus is… well, everything. I wish I could easily define what a Site Director does, and for most, it’s easy, however when the times get tough, and they will, will you be able to carry on? I myself a Veteran of over 7 months of being a Site Director, still can’t. 

Eh, decent. I don’t think fixer nor, anyone cares what is put, as long as it meets the O5 definition on the server, it’s a question to see if you pay attention. Nothing really to note here. 

I appreciate that boss man ❤️

Your application for site director has been DENIED

After asking around I am not sure you are ready for this position yet. However the app it self was okay.

You may reapply in a week

O5-5 "The Survivor"