Kuntess

Schumach RDA

Template

Your In-Game name: Kuntess

Offender's In-Game name/s: Schumach

Steam ID of the offender/s: STEAM_0:0:123705376

Why should the offender/offenders be banned?: I dont know how the punishment sysyem works on this server but i think this is a warnable offence more than a bannable one. I was just vibing and saw this guy with a person he handcuffed. I went up to then and accidentally pressed e so it started the release sound but i stopped and backed off as soon as i read the "releasing" text. Even tho he knew that it was a missclick he still arrested me and he was even making fun of me because he knew it was a missclick but i couldn't do anything because i still did it even tho it was literally for half a second.

Evidence: I dont have hard evidence but i have 2 witnesses by the names of GM TRP Luck and 501st 2nd LT Jumbo Mumbo

Anything else to add: again, i dont know how the punishment system works but this is not ok. Him arresting me like this on purpose and also making fun of us after he does it. 

I was a witness, he didn't do it for more than the time he admitted to. He was arrested for 10 minutes I believe. A bit too much time, wasn't even warned. Let's be honest. CG have their rule book, fine but where was the warning?

Does there need to be one? if not, then there does. Not everyone knows CG rules off by heart.

May i also add that he is harassing a person who just got released from jail by constantly crouch and following them so he can arrest them when they do the slightest mistake without any warning

Good Morning! As the Player, or Security Staff in this Case, in Question, I guess I shall respond.

In regards to the Brig Punishment Guide, "Releasing Prisoner(s)" Fall under the following category for detainment.

Releasing prisoner(s):
Trying To Release Prisoner(s) 10min
Releasing Prisoner 15min

As you can see, no warning is required, and there is no way for me to know if the attempted release was an "accident" or not, as you may of genuinely wished to free the prisoner, but stopped after realising you were in the wrong. Either way, I do apologise if you somehow perceive this as a case of RDA, but at the same time, no warning is issued, and you did attempt to free him as stated in this ban request, and by me in my response, so prompting a valid response that any CG member would undertake. 

*Edit: The crouching is not intentional, but was and currently [still playing at the time of posting], due to a computer keyboard issue, the "harassment" and "stalking" is valid, as you [the people currently on], are the only people on, and as such I may as well follow you around and continue to enforce the rules of the base with, or without warning depending on the specifics of the situation at hand. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

Okay, good for you, but at that time, you had already committed an arrest-able offence, and as such the correct punishment swiftly followed.  

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

You commited the crime, gotta do the time.

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

Releasing someone is a arrest-able offence that is set in stone it is not his fault for your mistake. Also what Units said is also correct if the CG didn't do anything he could of been told off for FailRP when you did a IC decision

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

14 hours ago, Its Luck said:

I was a witness, he didn't do it for more than the time he admitted to. He was arrested for 10 minutes I believe. A bit too much time, wasn't even warned. Let's be honest. CG have their rule book, fine but where was the warning?

Does there need to be one? if not, then there does. Not everyone knows CG rules off by heart.

If you look at the brig punishment guide its says where you can give a verbal warning or not, i've left a link to the guide for you

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10ltIdJLE9p-tsGRtTc_huQ56g_cxoYHLjVTYghn8_mw/view

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

Wait so let me get this straight:
People here say its valid even tho Schumacher didnt deny it was just a missclick that was immedietly rectified by the offender?

I wonder if people are okay with this only  because of Schumachers rank or if a simple mistake is punishable like that now, as far as i know SWRP is not that super strict.

No offense to either party by the way. I just genuinely feel like if everybody says it was a misslick and the offender stopped immedietly then it is unjust and just being way too by the book.

It also is not RDA, but still in my opinion a dick move.

Edited by Joe Hamilton

Current Ranks: None

Former Ranks:                                                   Started Playing WG SCP-RP in 2016                                                 

COTBG Deacon [2017] | Head Researcher  [2017 - ???] [SCP-RP] (Major changes to the job annulled my WL)

212th EXO [2018] | 212th Vice Commander [2020] | 212th SO + 74th Member + CE Member [2021] |

212th SO [2022] | Battalion Officer [2022] | 212th SO [2023] | 41st Captain [2024]

You can't hate on Schumacher the rules of the server were put in place and there is a clear line between them. Meaning no leeway. Auster was following the rules that were put in place. There is no doubt that it may have been a dick move, however if it's a rule it must be followed.

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

Denied

In this case Auster has not broken any rules or committed an offence of RDA the only thing this could be is him being overly strict however if you find that to be the case that is something you take up with the CG hierarchy as no admin perms were used and the offense is not warn able/ban able there is no punishment that needs to be applied 

Janko Gift 2.gif