Brad Geiser

Brad Geiser - MC&D Salesman Application

Common Roleplay Name: Brad Geiser

Steam Name: Butter

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:123341612

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 3w 2d

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.):  20210908150958_1.thumb.jpg.2ed92ddf758dc49d75152f63e6e0b7bf.jpg

Why do you want to join MC&D?: Obviously MC&D is one of the big money making jobs and it did affect my decision to write this application but it would also make for my first non-foundation WL. I've tried many surface jobs to attempt to engage in Surface RP but so far MCN&D has been the most fulfilling. Even had to take a break from writing this app because we were being sold to raid Foundation, and it was way more exciting than raiding as CI. That's why I'd say I'd be pretty active on Salesman.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): Marshall Carter and Dark is a club that began and is based in London composed of the absolute elite that there are in order to carry out their operations. They specialize in providing the rich with extraordinary experiences through the use of anomalies and various other uniquely rare and valuable items. Being the first of their kind, they have established an absolute monopoly over the anomaly market, and have amassed such great wealth and power that they could reduce economies to dust or even buy entire countries. However they keep the doomsday button locked away so that they may continue their business.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: MC&D are a special breed due to the fact that they hold all the power that there can be, and are able to take down any of their opponents if they really wanted to. Server-wise however. MC&D is a special GOI due to the fact that they do not entirely directly oppose the foundation. They are hostile towards them, but they do not meddle in their business unless they are paid to do so or the foundation's actions threaten the integrity or the success of whatever operation are being carried out for MC&D. They rather supply other groups with greater firepower, performance enhancing drugs, anomalies, and equipment. As such they are still a thorn in their backside but from a safe distance.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: Just like the Foundation, MC&D is very much a secretive group and if word is out that the club based in Ovis City is indeed a place where they are stationed, severe actions will be taken against he who broke the veil, and he who was the victim of knowing that information. As far as I'm aware, MC&D does not possess amnestics like the foundation does, so most of the times it happens, it will lead to both parties being taken out with force.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Absolutely. It would be a retarded thing to do if I expected to last long without knowing the rules.

Edited by Brad Geiser

55591732_2003867679909188_6663594102786883584_n.jpg.fac575e5db1945117ac43501dc9245c4.jpg

+1 Nice guy, RPs good. No complaints

App is also easy to understand

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Wtf why do you have only 3w I thought you'd have way more? Anyways
image.png.24d8f5c1cae3da88a37f06a219245281.png

+1
- Have had a good experience interacting with you

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic