LegitLund

LegitLund - Staff App

In-game name(s): LegitLund or BigLance

Steam Name: BananaMan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95311847

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Im from Denmark +1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes I would say so

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): Server is not up so

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Everything packet

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the comm in   03.07.2019  have played for long time took big break but im now back for IRP lets goo

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: All the time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): I got none becasue im a good guy

State the role of staff on the server: Its the person that takes cares for the RP can run smoothly

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: Clonewars I was Executive Admin the Best in my CLASS

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: Im gonna check logs first and it is true about him RDMing then im gonna go to him frezze him so he cant kill anybody else and then ban him for the amout of kills he has and also warn him so that other staff knows that he has done it

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: Then im gonna bring them a trainer

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Verbal warn because im a nice guy

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I do nothing because I dont care about that stuff

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: he is trying to find a hole in the rules so im still gonna punish him or hear the SMT about it

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I tell him to make a staff complaint on forums and then return him

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

why you deserve staff more than other applicants: So I deserve staff more then the other applicants because I have a lot of experience and im still showing me being capable of handling staff sits while being a security staff on clone wars I don't need any start up training im ready to go in and be a good staff member on IRP

Explain what you will bring to the staff team: The things I will bring to the staff team is a good Danish humor a very experienced brain in staffing and overall just a nice guy to bring a lot of joy to the playerbase 

your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member: Well my strongest assets are proberby the past experience I have and me being a funny guy that dont get toxic and abuse staff power seeing as im a very mature person that have been a part of this comm in 2 years so i'm also well known around in the comm 

Well the reason why I should get staff is because I have been staff on the clone wars server and is very experience so already know how to handle the staff role with my experience also comes that i'm a security staff on Clone Wars so I still have the responsibility on clone wars were I always show me being mature and cabel of taking care of staff sits when needed the extra help. I'm a funny guy I never get offended that easily so I wont be a toxic 

-LegitLund signing out hope you enjoyed reading my app 

+1

As an SMT rank on Clone Wars (LegitLunds old server) I find that Legit is one of the better applicants, he has proven skill in staffing as a former Executive Admin and current Security Staff on Clone Wars RP.

Give this guy a chance!!!

former ct 2245 bong

+1

Has Big Muscles
Past High Ranks
Cool Guy

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

Denied

Already spoken with, play for abit and we will consider you for secstaff.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve