It be Like that mostly

Site Director application

In-Game Name:  Johnny Saka

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:63175656

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:spacer.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Playing site director for a day of In game time, leading B7 as a cmd for 2 days worth of in game time.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I am a person who prefers to go by the rules and get info before attempting any action that may have a serious effect in the future, i think a lot before i act to come up with the best plan i can to improve my situation and others as well.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? Site Director has the role of supervising over the site and all that goes onto it (second only to the 05 in terms of power or ability to approve/deny and order things), Being a site director is taking control over the site and its activities, whether its taking care of operations outside of the site or in.

What is the O5 Council?: The highest authority in the SCP universe, they are in full control over all and anything that goes on in the site or outside of it, regarding missions, scp, protocols and rules.

Decision: -1

11 hours ago, It be Like that mostly said:

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:

Alright, so, before like going any further, I am going to briefly tell you the minimum requirement of experience on the server to be Site Director. To Clarify, this isn't official, nor confirmed by Fixer so take this with a grain of salt. The Experience to become Site Director depends on how good you are at that job. For example: you could get Site Director with just B-7 Experience, I say good luck. but you could.

If you want to get Site Director, I would aim to get experience on the following roles; ECM, HoEA, SA, HoS, HoMD. Be aware that the lower you go down on the list, the more hours and "Experience" you are expected to have in order to have a shot at getting the WL. as a reminder, this isn't official, and is more of getting used to Commanding units before becoming SD.

Playing site director for a day of In game time

Wha? Can I get context. Okay. For this decision, I feel like I am going to classify this as "Acting Site Director" as a SA.. in which case, sorry it doesn't hold much weight. It is a fact that even when a Site Director is not on, SA's still hold little to any power. This is confusing more than anything.

leading B7 as a cmd for 2 days worth of in game time.

B-7 Commander is a tough one. I must admit, you are one of the first to try and get Site Director with just B-7 Commander and SA experience. However. B-7 -like Security- are most of the time, unorganised, stupid and go against the chain of Command. To use B-7 Commander -like HoS- in your Site Director app, pay extra care in how others see B-7 while you are Commander. But, to me at least, B-7 Commander isn't a position that holds much experience in this case. 

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I am a person who prefers to go by the rules and get info before attempting any action that may have a serious effect in the future, i think a lot before i act to come up with the best plan i can to improve my situation and others as well.

Okay.. I think people have a misunderstanding of what a Site Director does. As the Site Director, you are -at any given point- the highest or second highest ranking member of the Foundation. That means, when shit goes down, I.E events, people will be coming to you to get some help. You will  not always get the luxury to "gather all information" before a decision. Around 8/10 of my decisions are without most of the facts. The only reason you should wait before you respond is when it comes to a Demotion or termination.

Site Director has the role of supervising over the site and all that goes onto it (second only to the 05 in terms of power or ability to approve/deny and order things)

Your job as Site Director is to not micomanage the site, your job is to act as the go-to supervisor for Heads of Department. If they require you, then it must be serious. If they are calling you over because they can. It is best to get rid of them. I think the best example of what not to do as a Site Director is limit researchers testing, Unless you know it is stupid and a risk to site security. I.E 096 test, or 106 test.

Being a site director is taking control over the site and its activities, whether its taking care of operations outside of the site or in.

As Site Director, you do not have any authority over External Operations, Meetings and anything in-between. Your Jurisdiction ends just after Gate A and MT. You cannot, in any degree, Order the HoEA on external matters. If it is External Affairs related, consider your orders a suggestion in the mind of HoEA's.  -That being said, getting involved in DEA matters because you can, is a fast way to get your WL removed, if things go badly.

If you want to deal with External Affairs, be HoEA, not Site Director. If you by any chance, do make any agreements with GOI -which you are not permitted to do as Site Director- be ready to explain why you should carry on being a Site Director and not removed.

The highest authority in the SCP universe, they are in full control over all and anything that goes on in the site or outside of it, regarding missions, scp, protocols and rules.

Please Reconsider this. O5 do not make up rules, they are players. Overall, this Application is.. Very bad. Under detailed, not enough in answers and for the bottom answer.. incorrect. 

Edited by Sam Kelly
On 9/17/2021 at 5:16 PM, It be Like that mostly said:

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Playing site director for a day of In game time,

What? How did you play SD if you're applying for SD?

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
On 9/17/2021 at 5:16 PM, It be Like that mostly said:

What is the O5 Council?: The highest authority in the SCP universe

Damn bro time to apply for O5 and become the highest authority in the SCP universe, stronger than even the creatures that are stronger than fuckin god

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic