kararishere

Simon Miller's MC&D Salesman Application

Common Roleplay Name: Simon Miller

Steam Name: liquor523

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:187895947

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 1 week and 3 days

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): image.thumb.png.1322b3845e22dad5c919ccc782488b46.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?: While other GOI's are mostly combat based, MC&D has a nice mix of both passive and combat RP, being a bouncer is cool and all, intimidating people, but why not be the guy making the money, funding the fighters (CI) to do your dirty work? Plus, you can sell anomalies for a high bidding, and conduct heists from other groups, I think the idea of being a salesman is very appealing. 

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MC&D is an organization centred in London, but has global ties to various persons, and can be considered one of the most powerful organisations that deal with the anomalous, they cater to those with an interest in anomalies, they take pride in capturing anomalies, and auctioning them off, or using them for their own interests, they've come into conflict with the foundation often, notably on their differences, with MC&D giving no care to who they sell their anomalies to, unbeknownst to their plans."

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: Other GOI's like to fight, they like to go in and get action, however, MC&D sits on the side-lines, either being hired, or selling the anomalies, MC&D don't usually fight, and if they do, they do it for their own protection, its also very different to other GOI's in the sense that they don't mainly use anomalies for their own benefit, but rather sell them to others, they also sell guns to the highest bidder

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: I kill them, if it was by accident (i.e one of my agents did it, I would demote them) if someone other than them did it, I would do as I said, I would kill them, in the SCP Wiki, its clear that MC&D are very secretive about the identities of their agents, and especially their director, in this case, the salesman.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes, I have, I'm familiar with the rules.

Edited by kararishere

Neutral/-1

34 minutes ago, kararishere said:

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 1 week and 3 days

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): image.thumb.png.1322b3845e22dad5c919ccc782488b46.png

- In the course of 1 week, you received 8 warns, many of which are FailRP

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

absolute retard. Don't give him the WL.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

lol

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

4 hours ago, kararishere said:

Yall just wait till I get accepted and I dont minge, yall gonn be shocked

Ok 

Denied and Blacklisted. I want you no where near my job.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs