Serrt

Cameron Stoker's Event Planner Application.

In-Game Name: Cameron Stoker

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:128962199

List of warns: 1 warn, gave it to myself in Jun/Jul of 2020 for Accidental RDM

Any previous or current staff experience: I have been staff twice, once in Summer 2020 where I was demoted for large inactivity and again recently this year when I resigned in the interests of my health.

Why should we pick you?: Creativity and roleplay situations that have been generated in the server have been one of the topics that interest me the most. Despite the unlucky fate I've suffered through most of them, they are some of the peak moments that I and probably many other players on the server would experience due to the level of intensity and stakes behind them. 

I know for a fact that I have my own creative mediums and have contributed to many of these situations in my own right, from my more combat orientated moments of command as CSB/A-1 during the site invasion events, or more subdued investigations and discussions with Foundation Administration. I understand the logistics of what creates interest and enjoyment from an RP scenario and I want to channel that as an Event Planner and run events for other players to enjoy. 

I can attest that I have thorough knowledge of most necessary ULX commands based on the fact I have been staff twice now and will trust myself with the usage of commands during my events and I therefore trust the creative element and the technical element required to properly be an Event Planner. The combination of these two things is necessary as being an Event Planner comes with great responsibility as every action you take can have a ripple impact on all currently active players, so I understand the need to be professional during this time as well and am fully confident I can be that.

Event plan: Please find an event plan enclosed here.

Edited by Serrt
Added a missing sentence.

If we are going of the person alone than it is an easy +1 being one of the community members who actually creates interesting roleplay and doesn't LARP 24/7. (Still remember getting your verdict to Not guilty in your trial)

For the event it is like kind of meh and seems a bit generic and although not awful I would like to see you go into a bit more detail about your event character and what they are all about and what makes them different to all the other characters who are like that. 

Cheers to you lad

I am here to launder money

Sieg heil

+1 know the name and seems good

pic unrelsted 
8CFF2ECE-C35A-40F7-9E22-D08461F62D6A.jpeg.f4009542f374e90919d8f61d703e397f.jpeg

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

14 hours ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

If we are going of the person alone than it is an easy +1 being one of the community members who actually creates interesting roleplay and doesn't LARP 24/7. (Still remember getting your verdict to Not guilty in your trial)

For the event it is like kind of meh and seems a bit generic and although not awful I would like to see you go into a bit more detail about your event character and what they are all about and what makes them different to all the other characters who are like that. 

Cheers to you lad

In terms of critique of the event, I get where you're coming from entirely but I feel a little tied on the matter. The lack of detail on the event character itself is intentional on my part as what I wanted to be the case was that players would investigate and roleplay during the event itself to figure out the identity of the event character, as he is guaranteed to appear only one time during this event alone. For clarity, I can at least say he is a member of Foundation Administration from a more archaic time, but that's about as far as I could go in terms of keeping things not spoiled, sorry.

Ummmm

never heard of Cameron Stoker before, seems nice I guess.

+1

We do a little trolling.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

21 hours ago, Kaneki Frost said:

you joined recently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello?!?! JOKE!?!?? smh, r/whoooosh

❤️ kaneki

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Your resignation from the staff team wasnt that long ago, you sure you good?

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

14 hours ago, Alan J Miller said:

Your resignation from the staff team wasnt that long ago, you sure you good?

100%. My resignation was due to how many things were piling up at once during that time combined with how long I had already been on LOA, I felt it inappropriate to just keep sitting on LOA at that time. Things are different now though

This is a story about a stoker

A man who couldn't find his broker

Going out of his way to meet Mr. Booker

Although in the end he got diddled

Diddled and fiddled like a Cock Stroker!

This is a story about a stoker

A man who couldn't find his broker

Going out of his way to meet Mr Booker

Although in the end he got diddled

Diddled and fiddled like a Cock Stroker!

ACCEPTED

Good guy, good RP, good reputation, nothing wrong about him really

(besides your constant bullying of Nook.)

Contact me on Discord to get your rank, you already know my @.

Edited by Plague