LazyFromDc

Unban Request

Server you got banned from: SCP

Your name in-game: Can't remember I did randomname But I used Jimmy Charles or Jimmy Bear

Your SteamID:  76561199054906760

Admins' name that banned you: It doesn't say one

Admin's steamID: n/a

Why did you get banned?: For Mass Rdm

Evidence(Un-necessary):n/a

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:Because the only reason I killed someone was because  they killed me for no reason so I got them back but someone got in the way , No admin brought me anywhere to talk to me I was just banned

Anything else?: 

35 minutes ago, LazyFromDc said:

I still don't believe I deserve a permaban 

Well, you still killed 7 people and minged and the 7 kills alone is more than enough for you being perma banned

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

MRDM, Ban was justified. Other than that I would like to say a few more things:

The past few days you've been going around minging and annoying people constantly so I have to say I'm glad to see you finally got a severe punishment. I think It should remain permanent.

+ Weren't you going around yesterday speaking like you have a broom up your arse and being overly sexual to everyone you ran into?

valdis romeo

This shit is a big 

You MRDMed, you deserve the ban end of discussion.

You saying you think you don't deserve a perma ban means that you obviously didn't read the rules/didn't care

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel