RedenderboyHD

Unban Request

I got perma banned on werwolf gaming scp rp for no reason. My ingame name was Kevin Kempe and my steamid is 76561199063181307.

The Admin who banned was [Trial-Moderator]Joe Conner: STEAM_0:1:61146039 .

Apparently massrdm/ltap - 4 d class(no evidence shown that i did nor does it say that or anything when i try to get on, just when i got banned).

I warned them with mic/ 5 secs( There were 4 d class inside d class cp so killing WITHOUT counting is allowed, people online told me and my brother that and never got trouble for that(Chris Kempe). I killed 2 inside airlock after 5 seconds and the others outside the airlock on the side with the walkway to 173 so completely legal after your server rules( They ran out since a guard opened the door for em).

I wish to be unbanned since i never did the above mentioned crime, nor was any evidence shown to either me or my brother who tried to get the reason for my ban since i couldnt see that. No proof video was provided to either me or my(reallife brother, server name Chris Kempe who asked for that). Yes i had one warn and a ban a few months ago but that was because i didnt know the rules and did idiotic stuff and just wish to play again on this community together with my brother who btw was with me more or less the whole time i was online the day i got banned near me/ he can vouch that i didnt do this( No video proof tho sadly or i would send it to you)

Please explain the LTAP tho. where does that come into the occasion.

@Joe Connerplease also comment on this 😉

Otherwise, it seems as though you were banned earlier today. 

Neutral

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Yeah so, after I had looked at logs at all the kill renders, I had seen that you had killed 2 that were inside the airlock, 2 that were in d block (not on the walkway to 173).

A video that I was shown by one of the person you had killed via screenshare that showed there were only 2 d class inside the airlock, the person reporting you, and another d class, and in the video there was no countdown provided (I had also checked your chat log if you had typed it) and logs showed you had disconnected after killing the 4 d class.
Unfortunately, I have little experience with bLogs so am unable to check logs of yesterday if that is even possible to begin with.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Im his rl brother and go by Chris Kempe on the server. I was with him most of the time and there was never a problem on the day he got banned. We were both CMs. There never was a sit called or a tp for him, he left after i went ofline first in the evening. Aside from that he was always near me or in the same zone as me which was hcz and ez since a raid was going on. We were in lcz and at d block cp but i never saw him kill d class against the rules like accused of. He may have had a warn and one ban but that is cause he didnt know the rules and thus did stupid stuff like many newer players but he definitely didnt massrdm a bunch of d class. He told me 4 were inside the d class cp which by the way is reason enough to kill without warn, he told them over voice they have 5 secs to leave. After the countdown he opened fire and killed 2 d class inside cp while the other 2 ran out onto the walkway to 173 since a guard opened the door and got killed for that.

As there never was a sit call for him/ no tp etc. Aside from that the massrdm and instant ltap isnt possible since he was inside EZ for atleast 10 minutes when he left

Just now, [W-G] ChrisK(Germany) said:

Im his rl brother and go by Chris Kempe on the server. I was with him most of the time and there was never a problem on the day he got banned. We were both CMs. There never was a sit called or a tp for him, he left after i went ofline first in the evening. Aside from that he was always near me or in the same zone as me which was hcz and ez since a raid was going on. We were in lcz and at d block cp but i never saw him kill d class against the rules like accused of. He may have had a warn and one ban but that is cause he didnt know the rules and thus did stupid stuff like many newer players but he definitely didnt massrdm a bunch of d class. He told me 4 were inside the d class cp which by the way is reason enough to kill without warn, he told them over voice they have 5 secs to leave. After the countdown he opened fire and killed 2 d class inside cp while the other 2 ran out onto the walkway to 173 since a guard opened the door and got killed for that.

As there never was a sit call for him/ no tp etc. Aside from that the massrdm and instant ltap isnt possible since he was inside EZ for atleast 10 minutes when he left

since a guard opened the door and got killed for that.    The guard is fine bad writing dere sorry

Ummmmm

Seems like you are kind of telling the truth

Imma +1 this for now until some more info comes out... (maybe)

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 9/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, RedenderboyHD said:

I got perma banned on werwolf gaming scp rp for no reason. My ingame name was Kevin Kempe and my steamid is 76561199063181307.

The Admin who banned was [Trial-Moderator]Joe Conner: STEAM_0:1:61146039 .

Apparently massrdm/ltap - 4 d class(no evidence shown that i did nor does it say that or anything when i try to get on, just when i got banned).

I warned them with mic/ 5 secs( There were 4 d class inside d class cp so killing WITHOUT counting is allowed, people online told me and my brother that and never got trouble for that(Chris Kempe). I killed 2 inside airlock after 5 seconds and the others outside the airlock on the side with the walkway to 173 so completely legal after your server rules( They ran out since a guard opened the door for em).

I wish to be unbanned since i never did the above mentioned crime, nor was any evidence shown to either me or my brother who tried to get the reason for my ban since i couldnt see that. No proof video was provided to either me or my(reallife brother, server name Chris Kempe who asked for that). Yes i had one warn and a ban a few months ago but that was because i didnt know the rules and did idiotic stuff and just wish to play again on this community together with my brother who btw was with me more or less the whole time i was online the day i got banned near me/ he can vouch that i didnt do this( No video proof tho sadly or i would send it to you)

Are u German?