What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

2 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes I do and its good

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

Yes I have

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes I do

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

Been warned for prop killing in 2019. It was my first time playing GMOD, was clueless about everything. https://prnt.sc/1u8pbu1

- In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

41st Lieutenant Benny

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

501st EXO & 501st Colonel, Battalion 2nd LT, 327th LT Colonel, CT Medic Captain, Jedi Shaman(Sub-path)

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I see multiple reasons for why I should be picked for battalion.

First of all would be my experience. During my time in all the regiments I've been in, I managed to gather lots of experience leading and organizing the troops under my command to victory. I have a excellent understanding of what each regiment is good at doing and how to utilize them to their full potential.  I exceed at thinking of unique and effective tactics, which gives the republic the upper hand, no matter what enemy we might face.

Second of all, because I'm very disciplined and organized. Even situations which require negotiations and diplomatic skills are well managed by me. No matter what the situation may be, I can keep my composure and keep my head cool. Allowing me to always make the most rational and thought through decisions. 

Third of all would be the fact that I'm always happy to help anyone who might need it. Guiding the new generation of clones into being their best self and going up and beyond for the Republic was and will always be something I'll love to do.

It's because of these and many more reasons why I would be a exemplary Battalion Member.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

There are a couple of them.
It is crucial for Battalion to always be up on their best behavior and performance. Setting an example to everyone. Next up, 
Battalion are to oversee the current MB and everything that might be going on, they must make sure that everything is proceeding by protocol. If Battalion currently are on Defcon 5 and  not in any combat situation, they must wear their suits to look presentable and sharp. As well as making sure to be Granting or Denying any requests in comms and always be ready to deal with any RP or Combat situation thrown at them. Next up battalion are expected to be monitoring and communicating with their supervising Regiment both in Combat or outside of combat, as well as do trainings with them. 
It is important for Battalion to be spending their time efficiently and productively.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

As far as I remember I haven't been either.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Indeed I do 

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

If Battalion are not actives leading they are respect to stick with the Regiment they're supervising. Unless the leading Battalion wished them to do something else. When with their regiment, the Battalions role is not to take charge and lead their regiment, that is the commanding officers task. Aid with their equipment and fighting skills as well as oversee the regiment is what the Battalion should be doing, as well as helping the regiment if they don't know the map.  

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

The tasks the BOC is expected to accomplish are to lead a planetary event using the voice amp. Host a debrief in which he goes over what happened as well as going over each regiments performance. Lastly the BOC is to host a Open Simulation. All of this shall be overseen by him mentor battalion. 

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

The Battalion Brigadier is able to Promote and Demote up to Captain.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel and above. 

Anything else:
Thanks for reading my application. Feedback is very welcome!

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

+1
Has Been Batt Before and is trusted
Good Luck!

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Neutral -1

So Benny, we have been friends for at least over a year now. I first got to know you from the beginning of my 501st journey, directly after I got kicked from ARC back in the day. Usually that would warranty me to +1 the app. A good friend and a long time player, but I need to look at the whole picture. In the past few months you have gone from 501st, to CT to 41st. I will grant that you got a high rank but in 501st, when they needed you the most you, didn't step up. Instead you just jumped ship to CT. I don't know what you left CT so I wont comment on that but a few weeks ago you came to myself and Nox asking for a temp period in 501st. I like the thought but it my mind that just makes me wonder if you want to just jump ship again or are you committed to 41st?

But there are some good points. As stated before, you have been on the server for awhile, reached some high ranks and have past experience in battalion, however I doubt that would help a lot seeming as things have changed heavily since the last time. Along with that your application is nice and well written.

Good Luck,

-Connor/Breatoking

7 hours ago, Breatoking said:

Neutral -1

So Benny, we have been friends for at least over a year now. I first got to know you from the beginning of my 501st journey, directly after I got kicked from ARC back in the day. Usually that would warranty me to +1 the app. A good friend and a long time player, but I need to look at the whole picture. In the past few months you have gone from 501st, to CT to 41st. I will grant that you got a high rank but in 501st, when they needed you the most you, didn't step up. Instead you just jumped ship to CT. I don't know what you left CT so I wont comment on that but a few weeks ago you came to myself and Nox asking for a temp period in 501st. I like the thought but it my mind that just makes me wonder if you want to just jump ship again or are you committed to 41st?

But there are some good points. As stated before, you have been on the server for awhile, reached some high ranks and have past experience in battalion, however I doubt that would help a lot seeming as things have changed heavily since the last time. Along with that your application is nice and well written.

Good Luck,

-Connor/Breatoking

Hi Breato, I completely understand your concerns. I do admit to a 3rd party it did all seem odd, regarding the transfer to CT, since its difficult to see reasoning behind it . I don't wish to make a long ass paragraph here on the forums about any of it, but this goes to anyone who wishes to know more about this.

I'd be happy to explain everything to anyone interested. My reason for switching from 501st to CT, as well as my reason for joining 41st and my offer to Temp for 501st are all things I don't hide. I'll happily explain n Discord DMs or on TS. As I already mentioned, making a long ass paragraph on the forums seems pointless to me. 

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admiralty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------