Isaac Clark

Isaac Clark, Head of Manufacturing Department Application

In Game Name: Isaac Clark

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48617945

Crafting Table experience level (Post Screenshot):  unknown.png

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: Supply personnel with ammo, ammo types to keep them effective against attacks and anomalies.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I think I would be a good fit because I plan to log who asks for what weapons and ammo types and insure the safety of the facility and normality of the surface by providing what our personnel need.

Ask HOMD management 😁 

(Xunt too lazy to edit template). 

Or alternatively you can wait and see if I'm talking out of my ass.

Edited by Royal

Yeah so, while there isn't 'officially' a time requirement, it is  VERY unlikely, that someone with an incredibly low playtime will be accepted. In the event of a new template, there will be a playtime requirement officially

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

@Isaac Clark
Please use updated template

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic