FREDDY199

Unban request

Server you got banned from: Werwolf SCP RP

Your name in-game: FREDDY199

Your SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:80742499

Admins' name that banned you: I don't remember

Admin's steamID: I don't remember

Why did you get banned?: Like 1 - 2 years ago.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I have changed a lot over the past 1 - 2 years. I feel like I can have another chance to come back and have fun with new people & make friends.

Anything else?: I would really like to get unbanned, If I do get unbanned I promise I will never make the stupid stuff I did in my past. I really loved this server, I always feel a huge clump in my stoomach all the time, every day for the past 1 - 2 years. You guys could help me remove that clump in my stoomach if you unban me. Thank you for your time!

Making a 2nd unban request won't make a difference

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic