Eclipse

Puggo or 'Karem Hickocks' Ban Request.

Your name in-game: Vivian Conley

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:421958564

Person's you report name: Puggo [Karem Hickocks]

Person's you report SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156780497

Why do you want him banned?: Many reasons. I am going to explain to you the story of Puggo. Or Karem.
First off. I'll refer to him as 'Karem' for this report. Karem is a very toxic individual, with a high ego. And thinks he is on top of the world.
Yes yes we all have those players on every server. But Karem is a special case of toxicity in my opinion.
He breaks rules and acts like it's supposed to be that way. On top of that. He's been making fun of the recent tragedy happening in the United States.
Around George Phillips's death. With the riots going on. He has been making direct fun of the tragedy that has caused innocents to be left dead in the streets.
This may be a video game. But that in my opinion is unacceptable for any reason.

You may or may not be affected by the things happening in the US. But you should at least have common sense,
and sympathy for those that have suffered and even lost their lives. 
spacer.png
spacer.png

He has no empathy for those that suffered. But to add insult to injury, he's the type of player to say 'ez' when he kills someone.
He's just an overall toxic player. And in my opinion. The server would be much better without him. You don't have to +1 this post at all.
The reason I'm doing this is to expose the type of person Karem really is. 

Evidence(It's a must. If not provided, request is denied.):
spacer.png
4 minutes ago, Joseph Stalin said:

Being racist, toxic and “High Ego” is not and nowhere near a ban. He was warned for it in game already.

The fuck you doing? Social Justice? Would you try and ban me for Toxic and High Ego for making Holocaust jokes cause people died?

Because Holocaust jokes are already 'popular' and said in everyday argument online.
Yes it shouldn't be. But that's the internet.

This is more recent and many trolls have not mentioned this stuff.

As for this. It shows PURE RACISM. Racism at it's peak.
Why are you standing up for a racist? Why are you standing up for someone that obviously has no
humanity in them?

13 minutes ago, Darkusto said:

Firstly, he got warned for it already and without a sit.

Secondly, your one to talk about being toxic and these screenshots don't really prove fuck all. 

Thirdly, it was a joke. Yes, maybe of poor taste but a joke. 

The screenshots prove racism, and toxicity. Both are bad and look bad.

Just now, Darkusto said:

He got warned for it dumbass. 

I heard you the first time. You love to set your narrative don't you.

A warn does nothing realistically. Wow he got a flashy red title under his name that staff see.
So what? What does that prove? That staff are gonna 'take action' against those that do this?

To me that was too low for the things he's been saying.

I completely agree. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from a member of the bed THIS MAN DESERVES A PERMA. SCUM. 
But on a serious note, youre getting angry over in character racism IN GMOD. Im in absolute shock by how much of a fucking SJW you are. "Waah he make dark humour joke!! WHITE SUPREMACIST". Youre making yourself look like a dumbass. Don't be surprised if the replies turn to shitposts. Retard.

Edit: Double posting is against forum rules lol!

Edited by Dim0n :|
Just now, Dim0n 😐 said:

I completely agree. Absolutely disgusting behaviour from a member of the bed THIS MAN DESERVES A PERMA. SCUM. 
But on a serious note, youre getting angry over in character racism IN GMOD. Im in absolute shock by how much of a fucking SJW you are. "Waah he make dark humour joke!! WHITE SUPREMACIST". Youre making yourself look like a dumbass. Don't be surprised if the replies turn to shitposts. Retard.

SJW? No not really.
I don't attempt to force things upon people.

This was a REQUEST. Not an order. I cannot and do not have the power to ban others.
And I knew this would get -1'd to shit. As I said if you really read my post. I made this to expose the type of person he is.

He's a fourteen year old kid with a big mouth. And honestly I'm tired of his shit.
The only reason he acts the way he is, is because he thinks and believes nothing will happen to him.

Again. Social-Justice Warriors force their narrative on others. They call every single white male under the sun a racist.
I'm calling out one person, not the entire server.

3 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

SJW? No not really.
I don't attempt to force things upon people.

This was a REQUEST. Not an order. I cannot and do not have the power to ban others.
And I knew this would get -1'd to shit. As I said if you really read my post. I made this to expose the type of person he is.

He's a fourteen year old kid with a big mouth. And honestly I'm tired of his shit.
The only reason he acts the way he is, is because he thinks and believes nothing will happen to him.

Again. Social-Justice Warriors force their narrative on others. They call every single white male under the sun a racist.
I'm calling out one person, not the entire server.

Youre missing the point you numb nut. You're getting mad over IN CHARACTER RACISM, in gmod of all fucking games. Grow up, suck it up and move on with your day. 🙂

Estoy 100% de acuerdo, ¡Karem es una persona muy mala que merece ser castigada! De hecho, ¡creo que debería ser derribado en las calles después de dejar el trabajo para ir a visitar a su familia! Es un hombre horrible, ¡cómo se atreve a decir esas cosas! ¡Debemos matarlo!  Comportamiento absolutamente desagradable de un miembro de la cama ESTE HOMBRE MERECE UNA PROHIBICIÓN PERMANENTE. ESCORIA.

Este comentario es presentado por nuestro patrocinador, Nord VPN. Mantenerse seguro en línea es una dificultad cada vez mayor y los hackers podrían explotarlo. NordVPN le permite cambiar su dirección IP, lo que lo hace más difícil de rastrear, asegurando su privacidad. Consulte el enlace en la descripción para obtener un 20% de descuento durante los primeros dos meses y gracias a NordVPN por patrocinar este comentario.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

Because Holocaust jokes are already 'popular' and said in everyday argument online.
Yes it shouldn't be. But that's the internet.

This is more recent and many trolls have not mentioned this stuff.

As for this. It shows PURE RACISM. Racism at it's peak.
Why are you standing up for a racist? Why are you standing up for someone that obviously has no
humanity in them?

>"Because Holocaust jokes are already 'popular' and said in everyday argument online."

>doesn't deny they should be stopped, meaning confliction of interest occurs here, with him being biased against Puggo, who decides to make a joke on the internet and gets blamed for it, yet him saying nothing about "Holocaust jokes should stop, they are offensive!"

>"This is more recent and many trolls have not mentioned this stuff."

>How does it relate to anything? Let me just insist that NZ mosque shootings are memed on too, they are pretty recent, 9/11 maybe? What else should I list here that you would probably defend because "oh they ain't recent so we can joke about it!"

>"PURE RACISM."
>Nah, feels like someone got offended over internet doing its finest job, which is purging it of retards like yourself

Conclusion:

Based, redpilled -1

hi

this is the internet.
image.png.21c4f48ef52debc1e83201211424788c.png

IC racism is allowed as well, what did he get the warn for? Failrp?

Edited by Jack Wasza

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

14 minutes ago, Vice said:

+1 sufficient evidence as well as I've personally witnessed his arrogant behaviour and have had enough of his annoying 6 year old attitude towards other players.

samuel l jackson gun GIF by The Good Films

Not entirely sure how the evidence is sufficient, it doesn't warrant a ban as it's stated in the rule set in character racism is allowed to  certain degree. The most I see it as is failRP, as a mayor wouldn't do this cause of public opinion etc and as far as that goes is a warn.

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

• Maximum of 1 image
  • Images up to 440 x 240 pixels
  • Maximum of 5 lines

• View signatures? fuck me

+1

Absolute Pleb.

Joking

If he already got warned for it in game then it should just be left to die. It's the internet. This shit happens.

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

I’m bout to end this man’s whole career;

Firstly, You’re making it out to be as if he never role plays, legit was roleplaying as HoEA seriously and actually doing a good job pog.

Second of all, he was warned for the racism. Stop trying to carry on something that was dealt with.

Lastly, I know you, “Vivian Conley” with your NU-7 Robotic legs is not accusing someone of breaking rules when all you do is walk around with a PAC which isn’t allowed yet no one has reported you. 

overall, this is retarded, please stay on NU-7 and off the forums thanks.