Most of the time

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

14-15 weeks (complete guess)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

Squad 40, Squad Leader

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, both

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Joined June 2018, left in July 2019, came back in November 2019 and then left again October 2020

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

Not been on ts much recently but check Discord daily

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

Banned myself whilst drunk but that was it

State the role of staff on the server:

A staff members job is to enforce the rules of the server and make sure that the playerbase is actively following them, whilst at the same time being a role model for players and helping out anyone that requires it such as spawning in vehicles, dealing with stuck claims, assisting in setting up trainings and SIMs etc.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

CWRP Executive Admin & Security Staff

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on IRP:

1 year as staff, 2 years as Security staff

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

Executive Admin

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

Resigned cause I thought I was going to the army 😐

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

I would not have resigned as soon as I did and would have put more of an effort into my weekly claim counts 

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

I don't get as annoyed/frustrated with people and situations as I did before some of which influenced my most recent resignation, I since have learned to just chill out more and become more relaxed.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

I would spectate or teleport to the person who is allegedly RDMing, if they are indeed RDMing I would teleport the player to a sit and ask for their version of the story, whilst that is happening I would check logs to see what kind of punishment the player should receive based on how many players he RDMed or ARDMed. If he has broken the rules I would explain to him what he did wrong and hand out the correct punishment, I would also keep an eye on the player if playing SOD to make sure he does not continue to break the rules.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

If there are a good amount of players on I would ask a Fleet member to choose someone to train cadets, if nobody arrives or there aren't enough players I would just teleport a person that is qualified to train them and politely ask that they train the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would leave it to Shock Troopers to deal with as it is an IC incident, if it is obviously that they are intentionally doing it I would hand out the correct punishment.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would not do anything as a staff member.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would explain to the player that not every scenario of a rule can be written in the rules and explain how he broke a rule, I would then let him off with a verbal and ask him to make sure he does not do it again

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would tell them to post an unwarn or unban request on forum and let a member of SMT decide on the situation.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that I should be chosen for staff over other applicants because I have been part of the community for a long time now and am very dedicated to the community, this is evident from the IC roles that I have achieved, I played on CWRP for over 3 years, most of that time I held some form of staff rank, this would allow me to have a very good understanding of the rules that will need to be upheld in a IRP server since they will be very similar in how they function. I will also know how to handle a lot of difficult situations and decisions that may have to be made as a staff member which a new member will not and may become flustered in. I believe that a lot of the player base would also respect my word if I asked them to do something due to me having a good reputation within the community and player base.

I am really looking forward to the release of IRP as I had started to miss playing in the community and this is the perfect change which would give me my old motivation back to play again as I had found CWRP became very stale with no new changes on the horizon at the time. SMT can also be sure that there will be no issues with me as a staff member as I have never recieved any kind of punishments IC or OOC on CWRP so I have a perfectly clean slate.

Edited by Husky

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

+1

Cool guy, been here for ages and has been staff before so he knows what he is doing

Old Ranks: 🙊

CWRP Executive Admin, CWRP Event Planner

Plo Koon, GM Exo, VC, Temp Commander, Head of Battalion, 501st ARC COL

ST Major, Scout Lieutenant

Current ranks: 🙉 DS Squad Leader, IRP Super Admin, IRP Lead Mentor

+1 Plenty of past experience, would be a great addition to the staff team I see no valid reason why he shouldn't atleast be given a chance.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1

Why would you say no to him 

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander

CWRP Admin

501st Senior Commander

ARC Vice Commander

ARC Colonelx2

image0.png

Accepted

You've got plenty of experience which is always nice, we've decided to just skip your trial week and put you straight in as a moderator.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve