R E G R E T S

Unban Request

Server you got banned from:Werwolf gaming SCPRP

Your name in-game:Shishigawara Tsukishima

Your SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238890104/

Admins' name that banned you:Not sure(SCPRP Developer)

Admin's steamID:Not sure(SCPRP Developer)

Why did you get banned?:For repeating knocking on D block door after he apparently told me not too.

Evidence(Un-necessary):Why was i banned and not warned he said i was told but I legit didn't know he never asked me if i heard him the first time 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:I didn't you tell me why,especially when its not stated in the rules i was never body blocking anyone he literally gave himself a shotgun as d class and killed me like a coward, never once told me anything or confirmed in chat or anywhere that i heard him.

Anything else?:You think its "professional" for a SCPRP Developer to basically rdm me by breaking the rules himself to get a  weapon without explaining a single rule in chat, I genuinely wanna know why I had my volume he wasn't talking i didn't see anything in chat just seems like a power play.

Edited by R E G R E T S

Spamming on the door with keys is very annoying, me telling you to stop is all the warning you need. It is a 3 day ban, maybe listen to staff next time? 

As for the "RDM," that is literally how I deal with shit. I gave you one verbal warning, you continued to do it, I killed you then slayed myself. You immediately came back to continue spamming keys on the door. 

1929295191_harlendsellsme.png.c60a33628d57a1cc80398074f90ad4ca.png

Oh really you said i heard you uh huh i didn't but okay thats fine you decide instead of warn lemme rdm this guy with a shotgun to make him understand the rules like a warn or kick wouldn't have solved it very mature i see my fault for thinking like that. 

Edited by R E G R E T S

I just want answers i just don't understand why the ban when you didn't really inform me in the server what i did wrong until the ban like really tell me why the shotgun spawning was necessary and why you couldn't have made sure i heard you with a warn Or like i said PUTTING ANYTHING IN CHAT 

No I said this isn't against the rules don't twist my words i said this isn't bodyblock before  you blasted me

Then I came back and said where in the rules, Once again you said nothing in chat about this never bothered to tp me or ask/warn me about anything but instead yeah I know how to deal with this minge I'll just give myself a gun kill him then say nothing in chat, minge comes back don't say anything let him continue to do bad behavior which you said nothing about

I get the minge part but that doesn't apply when you're the only staff who called it minge behavior there were other staff weren't bothered by it. Giving yourself a shotgun as a d class to kill another d class isn't minge?

Edited by R E G R E T S
21 hours ago, Henry Johnstone said:

Didn't you hit like a 30-Minute mark of knocking on that door?

Insanity.

Wait really. This man spammed his mouse for 30 minutes to hear the most annoying sound in this world. 

R E G R E T S my man stay away from me atleast 10 meters you have proven superior insanity.

So out of the idk how many d class, especially new ones that knock on the door at times for minutes you are the only one i ever saw being banned for this. It is annoying/ mingy yes, but banning for that? Alot less new players if you banned everyone who does this. Just tell him dont do that, explain why he shouldnt etc and idk maybe make sure he can hear you and if not type in chat like any admin did for me now and in the past. I dont know how long your ban is Regrets if its only for a few days i would sit it out.

On 10/18/2021 at 1:22 PM, [W-G] ChrisK(Germany) said:

So out of the idk how many d class, especially new ones that knock on the door at times for minutes you are the only one i ever saw being banned for this. It is annoying/ mingy yes, but banning for that? Alot less new players if you banned everyone who does this. Just tell him dont do that, explain why he shouldnt etc and idk maybe make sure he can hear you and if not type in chat like any admin did for me now and in the past. I dont know how long your ban is Regrets if its only for a few days i would sit it out.

its 3 days apparently  :problem:
also if he was told to stop he should have stopped.... he acted like a retard and then died like a retard......

Edited by Peter Anderson
35 minutes ago, Henry Johnstone said:

Why is this still open

idk

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

2 hours ago, Peter Anderson said:

lock the thread NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

ok

Thread Locked!!!! (cant lock it, don't mind me doe)

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel