real engineer

real engineer's HoMD Application

In Game Name: Scott Peaterson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22050755

Crafting Table experience level (Post Screenshot):Capture.thumb.JPG.39ff8e94bc180c8d6a410981ff7710f5.JPG

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The manufacturing department plays an important role in the facility, supplying the MTF and security with much needed equipment, like ammo, gas masks and attatchments, in addition the HoMD also supplies additional equipment, such as SLAMS, breach charges and the MICRO HID in case of a serious breach.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I think i would make a good fit for Head of Manufacturing as i have a lot of time to play as him, as i am also active on the server.

It would also allow me to make sure that the MTF are sufficiantly equipped in case of a raid, allowing them to secure the site more easily.

+1 
If GOI were raiding and I was Nu7 I would trust Scott to sufficiently supply me with the slams I need to blow the fuckers sky high 
(I don't know if I can swear on this, if I can't I apologise)

@real engineer
Please use updated template

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Updated Application

In-Game Name: Scott Peaterson

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22050755

Warns: Both are 1 year old, when i didn't really understand the game.Capture.thumb.JPG.49295f7dd6a332e05750d28125262082.JPG

Playtime:Capture.JPG.0917d761ee3fdd2b809258ff39bb8498.JPG

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?: Yes.

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The Manufacturing Department keeps Foundation security personel (Mostly MTF) supplied with equipment such as ammunition, gas masks and weapon attatchments for the defense and protection of the foundation. The HoMD also supplies additional equipment for more heavy-duty uses, such as SLAMS, breaching charges and the coveted MICRO-HID for serious breaches of 076-II, 682 and 008-II if needed.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:  I Think i would be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing as i have a lot of free time to play him and i would maximise the amount of personel that are equipped and ready for a raid at any moment.

Where and why would you put your shop/bench?: I would place my shop at EZ Big, as it is the place where most people would pass through and notice my shop, it would maximise the amount of equipped personel.

Explain 2 HoMD rules: "Do not charge more than 50% higher than the orignal cost of products"  This is important as the products you provide must be affordable and available to the MTF quickly and at a reasonable cost.

"Deny service to people that are suspicious / must deny people causing trouble"  This is especially important as our equipment must be put to good use and not for people who are using them in a mingy or malicious way.

8 minutes ago, real engineer said:

"Do not charge more than 50% higher than the orignal cost of products"  This is important as the products you provide must be affordable and available to the MTF quickly and at a reasonable cost.

Did you know you can say you are taking money for charity and make people pay more! Cool fact