What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

United States, EST

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes!!!

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

2w 15h 50m (and rising!!)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

IC: 501st ARC LT COL

OOC: User (not interested in jedi or pac3)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Originally 2 years ago I joined but only played until LCPL, A year ago I played until SGTM (quit due to school and time zone issues) More recently I have been playing since 12/09/21 and have been extremely active since with no breaks.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I join Teamspeak daily and am active on discord nearly all day through mobile or desktop. I check the forums every now and then to look at applications and see how community is doing.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

No OOC punishments!!

State the role of staff on the server:

The main role of staff on the server is to make sure the server rules are being properly enforced and that anyone seen breaking said rules it is their duty to hand out proper punishment. Staff members are also there to help assist people on the server such as giving out equipment to those that need it, deleting vehicles, and among many other minor issues.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read them and I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

List has no list of experience but he has seen staff work before and is committed to learning what it takes

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I fully understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would immediately tp to said player and hear what happened, I would then check the logs to see if what he says is correct and that its not a false claim. I would bring the suspect in for a sit and hear his side of the story and then depending on the information collected from both parties involved and the logs I would hand out punishment accordingly.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would let a Battalion member know by either tp'ing to them or pm and if zero Batallion are online I would ask in ooc if anyone wants to train a cadet, if no response I would tp a nco to the cadet area to train the cadet.(Obviously I would choose Drill ncos and CPLs before a SGTM)

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would not do anything as that is more of an IC punishment/offense, if it was truly serious and not an accident (like he has done it multiple times on end) I trust CG can deal with it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would say nothing because that is such a minor minor offense, the only scenario I think I would mention it would be if they forget to salute admiralty or when entering/leaving debrief.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would explain to them that common sense is applicable on every server even if not stated in the rules, and that if they truly care about getting the punishment off their record I would link them to the forums and explain how to make an unwarn request.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

First I would explain to them that all I am doing is enforcing server rules and then I would explain to them if they keep arguing with me their will be even more punishment. Then I would tell them if they truly care and believe the punishment was unjust to go on the forums and explain the unwarn/unban process.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

The main reason I believe I deserve staff more than anyone else is that I am extremely active having logged 315 hours the past month (which is top5 with zero time meditating) and having someone like me on the staff team who can be on very late due to time zones makes sure the server is running smoothly no matter what time it is. Obviously activity isn't everything I also find myself pretty reasonable and mature which are great qualities to have for a staff member. I also have no prior issues/problems with anyone on the server which leads to having an unbiased perspective as a staff member. People may point out the short amount of time I have actually been on the server and having not played consistently, and to that I say as it stands my schedule with online school won't change until May if I consider college so I will be active as a staff member for at least a bare minimum of 7 months. Another reason I believe I have what it takes, as funny as it my sound, is that by training 34 cadets in a 1 week span familiarizes you with the different types of people that are on the server, I met so many different personalities and had to train each cadet differently depending on who they were as a person. Lastly I am very committed to everything I do on the server( as seen with the cadet completion and setting the goal to get arc) and I believe being a proper good member of staff will be another commitment that I will have set for myself on the server.

link for my monthly time logged: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/gmod/12645759?l%3Atime=1M

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1

- Has shown dedication, skill and competence
- The application is well made and the answers are really good
- Seems like a sound guy with lots of potential
- Has been doing really well in 501st since he joined

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

+1 

-List has shown so much dedication since joining the server

-Willing to punish and call out those in the wrong

-Knows his shit

-Very Very active

-Doing extremely well IC since joining the 501st 

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1
Serious dedication to his regiment, even obtaining ARC.
Trustworthy also which shows by being trusted with Temp EXO within 501st.
Very active, high playtime is almost always online.
Good answers to the questions, detailed app in general.
Very friendly and easy to talk too.

Good luck lad!

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

Accepted
Server Management Team feels you will be suitable for Staff!

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager