Dad

O5 App

Your in-Game Name: Don Diablo (When on HoEA it is Eddy Door tho)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125773529

Your Age: 19 years old

Your In-Game Playtime: I have 2 weeks of playtime.

Your Warns: 4. (They were from around 2017!)

Rate Your RP Skills:
I would rate my RP skills pretty high. It is nice to roleplay with people that actually take it a little bit serious. Sometimes you obviously have to have a laugh but i can roleplay properly if given the tools by the correct people. 

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-1 or O5-3. Named The Doctor.

The Doctor is a white male of dutch origin and is estemated to be around his 30's. He has brown hair and is seen wearing mostly a black suit with a red undershirt or seen in scrubs. 
The Doctor joined the foundation on [REDACTED]. He rose trought he ranks due to his knowledge and being a personel doctor for site administration. He later was asked to join the O5 council due to him being very friendly towards site personell lower than him and was asked to be the medical supervisor for the O5 council. 

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes i have,

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):
I should be part of the O5 council because i think outside the box and do stuff immediatly when needed. I have a few months of experience on HoEA now and that has thaught me alot of stuff about the outside and making decisions that could affect relations etc. I have been in a few situations where you need to think fast and have some pressure on you. Tbh as HoEA you do not have alot of power if we are talking about stuff that happens inside the foundation but there have been a few times where i am the only administration on and all hell breaks loose. At that time you know you do not have the power but you can still give suggestions to the onsite personell.
For example one of plague events where there was a big rock in the pizarria on surface but once you touch it you become a zombie. And then you have to decide am i going to send up NU-7 or E-11 to guard the pizzaria or am i just going to hide it and buy the place trough field agents. It is critical for what happens on surface because if you decide to send an army up there all hell will break loose but if too many zombies escape you also have all hell up there and there for i think i am a good fit.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:
O5 is the most power you can have within foundation. No rules apply to O5. They basically have controll over all operations and knowledge and can do almost anything they want. To put it in a nutshell they oversee everything and give aprovall for certain tests etc. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council is a group of people that created and are running the foundation. They oversee all operations and have acces to everything. They basically are the CEO of a big company. They are always guarded visible and invisible. O5 council are a mystery to most foundation personell and some don't even know they exist. There is so little known about the O5 that some speculate that some council members are anomalies themselfs. So yeah they are basically the big bosses.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: 
I have applied for Site Director so still waiting for that.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): I would like to focus on Ethics. I actually wanted to become ethics myself but i was sadly never asked. 

P.S. Sorry for the bad sentences. English is my 2nd language. I am also shit at writing these apps so if you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Edited by Dad