ronyyy

Unban

My In-Game name: Dr R Haze

STEAMID:

Steam Name:𐌀𐌋𐍅♥

What is the reason for your ban: Hos killing revenge

How long were you banned for: 3 days

Name of the staff member who banned you: idk

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Let me explain so i was that bullet maker so i spawned , then i walked like 1 min i see ppl guards and a guard medic with guns ,but there where 2 civl with knifes / swords who tryna kill me, and no guard helped me so that's a failrp right there from them anyways, i get angry fast and that makes me angry that nobody helped me when they had guns , so yea i just whent to him and killed him and they had still not been arrested or anything they just walk at the scp building just killing ppl etc

Evidence:
not really they just instant banned me well the guys where in the server, just for that guy who banned me make a sit next time then you hear both story's .

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Idk if you are blind or not, but i literally said i was the guy who banned you, on your other app that you deleted....

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

I'm pretty sure he moved here after it was clear that he fucked up in hopes that it would be accepted here or smthn

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic