Ryan aka young G

Ryans Discord unban request

My In-Game name: Ryan

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:229206570

Steam Name: Gate

What is the reason for your ban: i sent in an NSFW Gif.

How long were you banned for: idk 

Name of the staff member who banned you: dk

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned Because in most of the star wars gmod discords that im in its  fine to be sending NSFW Gifs and i haven't been in a werwolf server for a while or there discords so i forgot its not allowed in the discord thats why i was confused when someone had said "NSFW!!" or something like that after i had done it. Obviously i know now and would like to get another chance in the dc as i need it to be able to play regiments in the server. 

Evidence: none

+1 although I don't condone what ryan did his behaviour in game recently has been very good, he hasn't been minging at all and he has made his way up to LCPL. I think you should give him a second chance because if he wants to carry on doing well and progressing in ST he needs access to the discord server for certain necessities such as cadet loggings, logging trainings and also logging events.

(ST VC) 

giphy(1).gif.f4ce086dfbef6e107836cc1d07497acd.gif

+1

Minged in the past but in ST has been behaving well and is doing good. To progress further and make it easier on everyone, getting unbanned would be the way to do it or even just access to channels he needs like cadet logging and st channel.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

Accepted

It was me who banned you, and as it was before the server had even officially released so ill give you another chance.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]