Steam Name: Scott

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:190906871

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Plat VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 15

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 1 month 3 weeks and 4 days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) CE CPL Scott

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment) Batt 2nd LT, CE Colonel, 41st lcpl at one point

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)  I think I Should Be Picked For Battalion because I have Shown That I Can be a good leader and make the best out of a bad situation.
I Feel that My Greatest Strengths are Always pushing to make myself better at everything that I do and pushing myself to outperform everyone. I Think that if I do get Battalion I will make sure that I am doing everything to make myself the best battalion I Can be. Even Though My age could play a factor in why I wouldn't get battalion, I still think I have a good chance of getting into it and I hope I do. Another reason why I think I would be good in battalion is because I Am very active I would say I get and average of 60-70 hours a week as I have literally nothing else to do, this means that I can be on to help anyone out, do early morning grants and lead early events. Even though I'm a bit younger than you would probably want I hope this doesn't effect my chances of becoming battalion as I have proven I can be mature and 
trustworthy. all in all I think you should pick me for battalion because I am Active, Competent and always pushing myself to become better than I ever have been.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) The Roles and responsibilities of battalion are as follows, battalion need to be active and competent. They are there to keep the base running smoothly and do some occasional trainings for everyone on base to enjoy. They Need to know whether People from the Combat Engineers are able to go out on a personal flight training unsupervised and they need to know the same for Green Company and the galactic marines are able to go out on a PGHT. Other responsibilities include Leading events to a high standard and Helping people when they need it and being some of the highest ranking people on base this means that they ae the word of reason and they are there to fix problems not make them and stuff like that

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why) I Got A Strike as a CE Colonel For Abusing My Staff Officer Powers by making a tryout too hard that was on the 31/1/21. this was my only strike / demotion

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes i Do

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)  when not leading the battalion will assist the regiment they are supervising without compromising them. Lets say you are the supervisor of CE you would be able to assist them in the generator room but you shouldn't give commands to them as you are not leading them they have a designated leader you are simply there to assist. If you aren't supervising a regiment you will probably be in the frontlines helping there

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session: 

1. Leading a successful event to a high standard

2. Hosting a successful debrief after said event

3. Host an open sim

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: Captain and below

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Colonel

Anything else: Thank You for reading this application!

Edited by Scott..
Frogot to add the imgur link

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

+1 has been Batt before i think he will do a great job as he has done it before

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1
-Ex Battalion, my favourite CE supervisor
-nice guy, good applicant
-"you're just mad that i'll be able to do something with my fucking guitar hands that you'll never be able to do in your life"
-"so yeah, you're gay"

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

45 minutes ago, Ben Rafferty said:

-Ex Battalion, my favourite CE supervisor

What have i done to deserve this

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1 Great past member

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

+1, 

CE Need a New Supervisor and Scott fits the Bill

Better than sandy!

He is Great at leading and is funny!

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1

I dont think i have to explain do i?

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admiralty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------