Soul

Soul's IRP EP Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Soul https://steamcommunity.com/id/soul_is_soul/

Roleplay Name:  Soul

Teamspeak Name: Soul

Playtime on the Server: 5d 6h 44m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:224664925

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes, on an old DarkRP server.

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes, and it is understandable

Event Plan:

Map:  rp_geonosis

Enemies, HP, Amount:
Rebel Heavy - Base HP - 7(based on the playercount)
Rebel Shotgunner - Base HP - 1

All modeled as B1 Droids

Geonosian Saber User - 150k HP - 1 or 2 ( Based on sith playercount)
All modeled as geonosians.

Passive, HP, Amount: 
Geonosian Archduke - 200 HP 

Imperial Execution:
Fleet informs the troops that the meteorite mines on Geonosis have stopped for an unknown reason and that they've been tasked with investigating the site. When they arrive they'll see the meteorite miners' bodies on the ground and get on DEFCON 4 in order to find the ones that killed them. When they get close to the caves area they will encounter freshly built B1 Droids that have been tasked with eliminating all the empire miners and troops. They will engage the B1's and push them back to the hangars from where they will follow them retreating back to a smaller hangar where the Archduke is about to take off in a geonosian fighter, but it gets blown up and the Archduke dies in the explosion, leaving a data pad around which can be hacked by IC/IE and find information about a new Queen who has restarted the old CIS droid factories.

Sith Execution:
Sith have been informed by the Dark Council that lost artifacts can be found on geonosis so they start looking for them and end up finding an altar and a few Geonosians with lightsabers. They end up fighting with them after they are not going to hand them the lightsabers and the artifacts. 

Event Character Execution:

The Imperial EC's will be set in the caves and told to wait until told to move out and engage the empire troops. The B1's will battle until the troops reach they reach the hangars from where they will retreat down the elevators and will try making a last stand in the small hangar so the Archduke gets to fly off.

The Geonosian Saber Users will have to deal with the sith that are looking around for any possible lost artifacts by refusing to hand them over what they are looking for and trying to kill them.

Story:

Event Information:
A new Queen has managed to put the old droid factories in function and managed to create a droid army to defend her planet and the left geonosian natives, so she assigned a new Geonosian Archduke, since the last one has been executed. He's been tasked with leading a part of the droid army and eliminate any empire personnel. They manage to kill lots of miners and it raises the empire's attention as their mines have not sent back any response on their calls, so units get dispatched to the location in order to find what's the problem and a result of this the dead bodies of the miners get found with blaster marks on them. Patrolling the planet they find the B1 droid army and their Archduke which they take out and find a data pad in which information about a new Queen is stored. In the data pad they also find coordinates to a few droid factories that have been restarted.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, I do. The responsibilities of a EP are to create enjoyable events and help players with staff matters if no actual staff members are online.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:Yes

Anything else?: Leave feedback please , thanks in advance !

-1 / neutral

- Im really sorry to say so but you have a really bad reputation, you seem really mingey and immature and I think you need to improve on this a bit before getting EP in my opinion. 

- I quite like event and its pretty solid but its just the question if you can be trusted with EP powers. I would suggest improving your image on the server and making sure you try to act in a more mature way so you can be trusted with everything. 

Edited by Nesta

Current Ranks

🐸

+1 

You have a pretty good overall event for a starter.
It feels like you'll be able to pull off being an EP knowing you personally, really mature guy and well behaved in general, a DT member so obviously also pretty serious.
If some people managed to get EP, so should Soul since those people weren't exactly the best fits for EP ////IN MY OPINION//// , dude deserves it 100% and I say this having disliked him in the past.

Edited by vladetare

Huge +1, this man's ideas are off the roof, I'd love to see him as an EP, I will however disagree with Nesta for the simple reason of him not being a minge, his just strict and serious, when people say that he's minging and shit like that I always laugh my ass off, I've known him since I joined shock and he was an NCO, he's a good man, he's worthy enough to at least get put on a trial for EP.

+1

In my opinion I think Soul fits for EP, he is mature enough when it comes to a responsibility ( I know better than Nesta or everyone else on the server how mature he is). He is really active aswell from what i've seen so far. so yeaaahhh +1

+1 Neutral

Now I will agree with Nesta on your reputation its not the best

I do also agree that you should improve your image within the server so you are trusted with these permissions

But I haven't seen you minge or fuck about since you arrived in DT

The event Idea is pretty solid and well written

Best of luck on your application Soul

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

+1 is a nice guy
Good Event plan

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Denied

With only small amount of spots left in the EP team, we unforunately have made the conclusion that you wouldn't be the best candidate for that spot

You may reapply once applications re-open again!

Current Ranks                            Past Ranks
          SCP-RP Manager                                                IRP Manager
                                                                              IRP Event Manager

CWRP Senior Event Planner