Simpson

Simpson's First EP App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:

Simpson

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198410331789/

Roleplay Name: Jedi Force Master Simpson

Teamspeak Name: Simpson

Playtime on the Server: 3mo 1w 2d 9h 22m.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:225033030

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No sadly not but I'm eager to learn 

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans:

1x Combat Healing- Due to wiltOS lag

1x Racism - This was a complete mistake and won't happen again

1x Job Abuse- When the whitelists were broken and thought people were joking so I did /mace as a Joke 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes I have a working Mic 

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Geonosis 

Enemies, HP, Amount:

B1 Battle Droid, Base HP, 6

B1 Heavy Droid, Base HP, 3

B1 Sniper Droid, Base HP, 1/2 (Depending on if 41st is present and how many there is)

1 or 2 Sith (Depends on amount of Jedi) 

Republic's Execution:

Clone Side: 

The Clones will take LAATs to the Droid factory and encounter the droid forces and will engage them. Will be allowed Vehicles if the Droid forces have them. They will be granted to use Special EQ. And their goal is to completely wipe out the droid forces to make sure there isn't any risk to the security of the System.

Jedi Side:

The Jedi will feel a strong disturbance under the Venator and find a site of a ritual and see a sith Holocron at the ritual site and must retrieve it.

Event Character Execution:

Clone Side:

The Droids will be stationed outside the factory surrounded by a ray shield which will be powered by an external generator which may be destroyed for a range approach on the droids or it will be rushed head-on, after being overpowered they will be slowly pushed into the droid factory until they've been pushed to the end. 

Once pushed all the way the clones will then be alerted of a leftover battalion of droids within the arena where the droids will make their last stand.

Jedi Side:

The Sith will have an altar where they will be worshipping a god(They can choose/make one up) and then the Jedi will do their thing and disturb their ritual and then the combat will be started the sith can Either escape when low enough or die for their God.

Story:

Event Information: The Army of the Republic has received reports of the droid factories on Geonosis has been taken over by a rebel force and is back into production and is jeopardising the integrity of that sector, so the High command wanted the army to neutralise the threat before it becomes a big deal.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: No

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: 

The responsibility of an EP is to make fun and original events and be able to make the player base have something fun and innovative to look forward to, also to bring a fair and balanced experience to the events.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: I do understand this and I also understand if I fail the training period I will lose my opportunity to be a EP at that current time.

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

Neutral
Sounds like it would be fun to do but its not explained well enough for me but i do liek the jedi event 

Good luck

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1/Neutral

Nice lad, great activity, and could be a nice EP

you only play jedi, and just a bit Clone, so im not sure how the Clone events end up but im sure the jedi ones will be nice

Good Luck on your first EP application!

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

Simpson is a solid dude and is balancing IRP and CW very well and has a high rank on both showing trust and dedication

I like the idea of their being 2 possible approaches for the generator 

Knows the jedi side and would put more effort into jedi events than most EP's

My only issue is that its slightly under explained, not enough for me to neutral, a little more detail would be nice

Best of luck Simpson,

Nox

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1 Simpson is very cool 

was cg hierarchy and is jedi master  so will know both sides very well

EP app itself is pretty cool

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

+1 

Simpson Is a good candidate for EP 

As he has been CG Hierarchy before so he knows the IC rules a lot and he is also a Jedi master

With this ^ being said he has had much experience in both clone and Jedi and could make good and fun events for both sides

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

-=Redacted=-| -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=-

Paradox_VS_Phoenix.gif

Denied

We are denying all Event Planner applications due to having a large backlog

Feel free to reapply in 1 week once the apps re-open due to the unfortunate circumstances

1137912632_weirdthing.gif.dc9b364189576d11a2c563532522e930.gif