jegga

John Nilox's Staff Application

Name: "John" (I'd rather not disclose my real name

What country are you from?: United Kingdom

How well do you speak and understand English?: I speak English fluently, its my only language.

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:432855294

In-Game name(s): Old name: Mike Bateman. New name: John Nilox. my name sometimes has a prefix before it like Agent but rarely.

Play Time. Must be at least 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP): image.png.8a5f6bc34b8483b2b415e948dab055c7.png

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?: I'm platinum VIP member.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?: Yes i've had it for a while but neve really touched it.

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum): I think I should be picked for staff because I have been playing for long enough to know all the major basic and well known rules and will be able to deal with any sit and come up with a fair and decent conclusion. I am fair and mature (yes I'm mature, shocker) and I have adaptable social skills that will allow me to be able to defuse any situation and be able to talk to anybody about any matter. I have extensive knowledge on how the staff operate on the server and have been watching higher up staff members do their duties to know how to approach a rule breaker or someone who was a victim of a rule break and get down to the bottom of the situation. I have been playing Garry's mod since I was 9 and I have always adored this game and its community (depending on how the people in said community act) and recently got back into it with a new account I made back in 2018 or so. I have always shown respect towards staff and always despised rule breakers or people whose only goal is to ruin peoples experience on the server. I never break rules and when I do so it is by an accident. I never minge or break rules with a direct malicious intent and I always like to chat with other people and get to know them better. I have been getting extensive knowledge on rules regarding CI and interactions with CI due to the fact I just got Delta so that's another page of rules added to my knowledge. I follow commands well and never do something unless I know its allowed. I always go by the same common sense on this server. "if I'm unsure or it feels wrong, ask someone who knows.) that way I can have a more enjoyable experience without having the fear of getting banned for accidental rule break burning at the back of my head. So in conclusion, I believe with my social skills extensive rule knowledge and loyal personality that I am a good choice for staff.

How long will you be able to play per day?: It tends to fluctuate between 3 to 8 hours. Some days I am busy out with friends or doing things that need to be done throughout the day.

Any past experience as staff?: I was a discord admin and an in game admin for a server on DayZ for a while. about 7 weeks or so.

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.): image.thumb.png.e56c00cbde141c77f3bc8884dde284ab.png

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes, here is a list of commands I know:
!ban -  bans selected player
!kick - kicks selected player
!banid - bans selected steam ID
!unban - unbans player
!spectate - spectates selected player 
!bring - brings selected player
!goto - go to selected player
!return -  returns selected player to point before teleportation
!send - sends player to selected target
!armor - gives selected player armor
!hp - gives selected player hp
!xban - opens a ban GUI to add Players etc

that is just a small chunk of commands that I know. I didn't bother to add the commands that arent as important such as slap ragdoll ignite etc. just the basic ones needed for the server.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP RP itself is a roleplay genre that revolves around the fictional SCP Foundation. a secret global organization that contains dangerous and unusual humanoid anomalies and anomalous entities/objects that either pose a threat to humanity reality the planet or even the universe itself. All SCP's are to be kept secured at all times and all breaches are to be treated with maximum priority to reduce the risk of one of these anomalies from reaching the surface. SCPRP is role playing as a member of this organization whether it be test subject Security or scientist. It allows a unique and extensive role playing experience that no other server can provide. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).: I have read understood and agreed to the rules of the server. (if I didn't agree I wouldn't be here)

2 hours ago, Alan J Miller said:

no

minge, blacklisted from a lot of jobs.

i would trust level 15 security guard pablo.gonazales.2009 before you

1. Im not a minge, got no clue where you got that from. I would be banned if i was a minge
2. blacklisted from Nu-7, thats not a lot of jobs thats 1

1 hour ago, jegga said:

1. Im not a minge, got no clue where you got that from. I would be banned if i was a minge

1. you are a massive minge.

2. you are blacklisted from any job that is remotely serious. Job managers are just too lazy to put you on the list because of how much you annoy them.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs

For now -1

1. I don't believe you have had enough time to get acquainted with the server.

2. I do not believe that you are ready for the staff role yet mentally.

3. Minge 😄

4. I think that the player base has a rather negative outlook on you. I suggest that you improve that (have them get a better opinion of you) before you become staff.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

4 hours ago, jegga said:

Jobs or job, doesn't matter, if you get blacklisted from Nu-7 that says a lot about the player you are

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
On 12/1/2021 at 9:10 PM, Kaneki Frost said:

I've recently seen your behaviour on the server, and... I'm not impressed.

Going around minging with a chance of yelling, maybe even a slur. 
Sometimes you show unprofessional behaviour, and lately you've been showing that you are not helpful.

Honest opinion.  -1

I will admit. I do yell now and again and yeah I curse like hell. But mingery is not one of the things that I do. I don't prevent people from playing or interrupt roleplay, hell I even roleplay myself when i'm playing as CI. I will admit to some things but being a minge is NOT one of them, thank you for your feedback.

1 hour ago, jegga said:

being a minge is NOT one of them

CAP!

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

2 hours ago, jegga said:

But mingery is not one of the things that I do.

Literal cap

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic