Kaneki Fujimoto

Kaneki's O5 Council Application

Your in-Game Name: Kaneki Frost (I'm thinking about changing it)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229303029

Your Age: Currently 15 years of age.  

Your In-Game Playtime: 6w 12h. (By the time writing this.)

Your Warns: 1 Warn. 
Metagaming, job abuse and revenge RDM. (In one warn.)

Rate Your RP Skills: 8/10.

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: O5-9 "The Constant"
Male. European descent. American origin. Mid-40s. Mostly seen in a normal suit, and a blue tie.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes, I have. 

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I highly believe that I am an encouraged individual, and able to come up with greater and brighter ideas for the Council, it can allow me to have talks with other fellow Council Members, and see their sides of certain stories, and or situations. I see that the Council can be serious at the time. I believe a friendly and outgoing member would bring stability and diversity and variety to the council, which will be favourable.

I personally have served in Alpha-1 for quite some time, and through out that time, I was able to show patience, and being able to work under pressure. Alpha-1 is the MTF in closest contact with the O5 Council, seeing the little things of what the O5 Council does. My vast experience in MTF E-11 has also proved beneficial, teaching me to keep eyes all around me, staying on high alert during breaches, working harmoniously together, to secure the area, and getting personnel to safety during extensive breaches.

I believe that I am a mature individual, taking my staff position as an example, I have shown the ability to work under pressure and keeping the things running smoothly, this paid off beautifully as I have shown my ability to be working as Site Administration. Administrative personnel are to be taken seriously, take The Site Director, I've served as Site Director for a high period of time, learning to give out orders, and maintaining harmony through the site. I've recently joined the Ethics Committee, seeing an entire new view of an administrative member, I've learned surprisingly at a high speed and I believe I've shown my abilities and predilection on the field and roles as of such, and I believe I can bring a new perspective to the O5 Council.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: The O5 Council are the top administrative personnel of the Foundation, as they have the ownership of all the Foundation sites. The Council vote on actions to take on critical problems they come across within the site, wether it were to effect internal or external issues. The Council have authority over all foundation staff, and have access to all site recources, and count as the most well valuable personnel on site. The O5 Council differs, reasons for it being their secrecy. A Council member shows themselves when something poses a threat to the Foundation/widespread staff of the Foundation itself. The Council varies from other site administration, seeing that the Council have a select MTF as Bodyguards/protectors, MTF Alpha-1.

What is the O5 Council?:The O5 Council are a faction of 12-13 individuals who run the Foundation itself, and the operations that are to happen internally of externally. Overseeing all foundation staff, MTF's, departments and especially other foundation administration members, the Council are crucial to the Foundation, and it's staff, taking they are to make critical decisions. Every Council member is to be considered Class-A Foundation Staff, meaning their route to safety during a site-wide catastrophic event, is to be top priority. Regarding the decisions, the Council votes on main decisions for the foundation, making a decision for the Foundation that will protect it, and not harm it. Council Members have an Expertise when it comes to talking and making things happen. Clearance Level 2 Personnel are unaware of their existence, every single O5 Council Member's identity is a secret, therefore they refer to their nickname/tag/codnames. The O5 Council have the ability to activate the nuclear warhead/omega warhead, though this action is hardly ever to be executed.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I'm currently a Site Director, and Senior-Administrator on the server.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): 
I enjoy variety, perhaps we can discuss this together. I have two in mind, MTF's, or Ethics.

- Thank you for reading, please inform me if anything needs changing.

Kaneki Frost.

Edited by Kaneki Frost

hello

21 hours ago, Kaneki Frost said:

Changed O5-2 to O5-9 if not too big of a deal, thank you.

it is a MAJOR deal

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs