chip-chi

Admin Abuse

Your name in-game: Mickey Clark
Your SteamID: 76561199055637520
Admin's you report name: Justmonty
Admin's you report SteamID: I wasn't able to get it
Why do you want him demoted?: Abuse of power and kind of an ass
Evidence: I have no visual evidence but i do have multiple witnesses of him pys gunning, and no clipping while people are rping and basically ruining their time

Edited by chip-chi
fixing with template

Just a salty kid that got warned for propbloci and tried to blackmail Taurus

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

OK so basically, you were propblocking the little room by cdc. I told you to remove it. You didn't. I warned you and kicked you. Before that, you said "there are 2 people here that can say that you abused your powers. 

I have a clip that I will be able to post tomorrow. Stay tuned! 

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Just now, Taurus Tremani said:

have a clip that I will be able to post tomorrow. Stay tuned! 

Can't wait to see 🙈🙈

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

PLUS ONE.

I HATE TAUROX TREMANI. IT WAS A NICE SATURDAY EVENING AND I WAS PLAYING SCP ROLE PLAY. TAUROX RUINED MY FUCKING ROLEPLAY. I KILLED 30+ GUARDS BECAUSE THEY SAID I WAS A "MRDM" (WTF THAT??). I LOOKED AT SCOREBOARD TO FIND ALL THE TERRORISTS AND I KILLED THEM ALL AND THEY STARTED CRYING (CI = LIBERALS XD!). I THEN USED PAC3 TO GIVE ME LARGE GENITALIA (ACCURATE TO MY REAL LIFE GENITALIA ) AND RIGHT WHEN MY HEATED ERP WITH HENRY JOHNSTONE WAS ABOUT TO BEGIN, THIS FUCKING ADMIN ABUSER COMES AND PERMA BANS ME. I BELIEVE HE SHOULD BE DEMOTED AND PERMA BANNED FROM SCP ROLE PLAY BECAUSE HE IS CLEARLY NOT SUITED TO BECOME AN ADMIN. 

I was present on the server at the time. Taurus did nothing wrong and kicked the guy because he was prop blocking. These "Multiple witnesses" must have been the other Manufacturing personnel who I presumed was your friend because he was sad when you got kicked, and I'm afraid to say that his words won't be enough evidence to have anything happen. Best of luck though.

yours truly, Wayne Gettok.

2 hours ago, chip-chi said:

I have no visual evidence

There is a reason that this template has an Evidence section. Without it, your claim is highly unlikely to be accepted.