AleXandruAIO

Alexander AIO HoMD application

In-Game Name:Alexander AIO

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:223454905

Warns(do !warns and take a screenshot):5 Warns

Playtime(3 days minimum):5 days and 16 hours

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?:Yes

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:They are manufacturing Supplies and Ammunition for the facility.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?:I think it's a pretty cool and unique job. I got a lot of experience with the normal one and it's fun and useful for the facility.

Where and why would you put your shop/bench?:EZ BIG because, NU7 is not allowed in LCZ, and it's a location that it's pretty populated and available for everyone.

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section):Can only produce Supplies in the Facility even if I am kidnapped (Because Harland said so).

Don't supply restricted items to People that don't have permision to have it.

warns.png

hours.png

Edited by AleXandruAIO

Denied
Too low details @AleXandruAIO

You may re-apply in a week

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic