Yukiwoski

Adam Baker - Head of Manufacturing Department WL

In-Game Name: Adam Baker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62722825

Warns (do !warns and take a screenshot)

image.thumb.png.9dcd23e37fe0564612cca07987464416.png 

Playtime (3 days minimum): As of now I only have 3 days and 11 hours however I'm constantly gaining playtime so I might update this.  Time.png.1cc21a1d2fe1865a79695ef023cffcdf.png

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?: Yes, I have read and acknowledged the server rules.

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: One of their jobs is to manufacture ammo and equipment and selling/handing it out to authorizied personnel.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: In my career as Manufacturing Personnel I've learned a lot and I'm feeling ready for this position. I'm playing actively and I also like to build and ineract with people of the foundation, I'm aware of the rules of the Manufacturing Department and already have led an ammo depot with my friend Michael Hayden.

Where and why would you put your shop/bench?: Depending on the situation and where my fellow co-workers have placed their shop/bench I'd adjust. But I usually always place it in the light containment zone. I'll attach images of my current shop (exterior and interior) down below. I place it in the light containment zone because usually everyone has to some time pass it and most of interaction is going on there. If there are a lot of security guards they all have to be supplied for the next D-class revolt. 

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section): 1. As a Head of Manufacturing Department I'm gaining access to more restricted items such as a Healing Grenade, Breaching  Charges, SLAMs and MicroHID. Those items are all restricted to certain jobs. For example: I'm not allowed to sell a breaching charge to Research Personnel. 
2. Sales must be denied for people which are acting suspicious or cause trouble.

Edit: Fixed some typos, updated my warning list and my time.

1157671642_Ammodepot.thumb.png.b724fa05cecb674cc5cfb9464c668a5b.png

Edited by Yukiwoski

image.png.bcf6b5cedc7abbcf20b13cf65d9c2a87.png
🤨

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Accepted
Get role on discord FIRST @Yukiwoski then get them in-game from either me, keter, or a member of staff that is able to whitelist you

Just a suggestion, it's better you build a store in EZ, you're not a manufacturer that exists specifically for security guards to stop d class escaping

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic