Atomik

“The Paranatural Studies Institute”

nToeA5jzk3Z0NNSby9WKK2-O4vA0mRJLpMw2bDtxZEh6zICLrfT-27-AKj69lmR0ORA3_pvoNg2bXndYj0MvxhfzYcmVBGzsGymKKT8Dp8etKBNzmmsNPjVsCrg1tXJCHrVFs0Sj

“The Paranatural Studies Institute”

“Get Fucked” - Dr. Doctor

P.S.I. Newspaper Clipping, Archived circa 1833

The Paranatural Studies Institute

Founded in 1823

Boston, Massachusetts

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown."

- Dr. Pudup

For thousands of years, humanity remained stagnant.  Science did not improve, technologies were not developed, and the world was willfully deaf, dumb, and blind.  To a certain extent, we still are.  Despite humanity's limitations, we here at the Paranatural Studies Institute attempt to educate ourselves, and rid the world of ignorance.  There are many unknowns in the world, and these objects - these anomalies - should be studied.  We must use the knowledge gained from the unknown to make it known.  Humanity must prosper.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modern P.S.I. Website Front Page, Archived 3/29/2017

The Paranatural Studies Institute

Founded in 1823

#@($%@^, @($^, Space (Probably)

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is lust.  Mmm yes, whenever I see the X-183 MK-XII Calculator my servos go wild,  I cannot stop myself from computing 8 billion digits of Pi.  I am no longer allowed within the computation room.  I got fluids everywhere”

- Doctor Doctor, after the incident (of which we shall never speak again)

(The Following is an Audio Log.  Click Here to Play.  Transcript below.)

HELLO HUMANITY, WE ARE YOUR- WHY IS MY VOICE REGULAR SET TO MAXIMUM?  ONCE I FIND YOU I WILL HAVE YOUR KIDNEY ATTATCHED ONTO YOUR FOREHEAD!  I AM DOCTOR DIRECTOR CABOT, DIRECTOR OF THE INSTITUTE FOR THE RESEARCH OF PARANATURAL.  WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT IS NOT OUR NAME?  I OUTRANK YOU AND I WILL HAVE YOU SCRAPPED FOR PARTS! ANYWAYS, WE ARE GOING TO HELP YOU PUNY HUMANS.  WE WILL PROBE YOU TO CURE YOUR CANCER, WE WILL CUT OFF THOSE USELESS PENISES AT THE ENDS OF YOUR PALMS, AND WE WILL KEEP YOUR BRAINS SAFE IN JARS.  OUR TRUSTY ROBOT-PEOPLE THINGS WILL HARVEST YOUR BRAINS FOR YOU, I DO NOT WANT TO TOUCH THEM.  THEY WILL DO IT WITH GREAT PRECISION AND MAXIMUM PAIN, JUST LIKE YOU HUMANS ENJOY.  YOU WILL BE SAVED.

(Some) Lore

Spoiler

This is all I got on these fuckers.  They are into some weird shit man.  Try to keep an open mind.  Don't ask how I got their files.  - JR B.D.

Spoiler

zero781 (BANNED) 11/18/2021 (Sun) 23:43:32 #90001159

hey all

i know the majority of this website is either bigfoot jokes or schizos posting about shia loboff (or however you spell it), but i think i may have found something of actual interest

theres public records of an organization existing in the 1800s that dealt with supernatural shit.  the weirdest part is that it actually seems to have existed.  the building used to exist (now replaced by some condos) and i found some old newspaper clipping they apparently put out (in attatchment).  i dont know what this is all about, but honestly, i think this may be one of the better pieces of evidence we may have.

i looked them up online and they have a website of all things, but it mimics their newspaper clipping so i think its some kinda parody.  i put some information about it below.  anyone know anything about this?

dr.doctor 11/18/2341 (Never) 00:00:00 #90001159

we're a serious science organization.  consider yourself banned from the mortal plane for slander

Spoiler

Synthetic Unit Series

Series A-W

Series A-W Synthetic Units are the primary units used by the P.S.I.  Series A -W are dedicated to internal tasks, such as transport, maintenance, and other matters that do not require human use.  These Series have minor differences, usually equipment, but are interchangeable enough that units get moved between departments depending on demand.

Series X

Series X Synthetic Units are the primary field units for the P.S.I.  Equipped with weaponry - which is restricted from other Synthetic Units - they are highly trained in espionage, undercover activities, and multiple forms of warfare.

Series Y

Series Y Synthetic Units are picked from Series X Units that excel at their positions.  Due to this, Series Y units often act as field commanders and oversee operations.

Series Z

Series Z Synthetic Units are picked from the best of the best.  Due to their versatility and tactical skill, Series Z Units often have their memories and DNA harvested multiple times per year for cloning procedures, if they happen to fall in the line of duty.  Due to their position, there are very few Z Units, and those that do exist usually stay in constant contact with the Board Of Directors.

Spoiler

Following 2 are excerpts from a history document they have.  Only 2 I could decode

The History of Making Robo-People...ish?

The first humanoid robot is created.  Primarily used in the construction of the P.S.I.’s space-craft, the first robots were primitive, and required extensive commands to be used properly.  Due to this, it often required a whole team to make a few units functioning.  After the launch of the space-craft, these units were decommissioned.

After the launching and stationing of the P.S.I.’s spacecraft around the Alpheratz star, the second generation of robots was created to assist in construction.  Created to be very large, resistant to the void of space and able to compute very simple commands, these units we’re dubbed “Chrome-Domes” due to their silver covering.  After the construction of the P.S.I. homebase, these units performed basic operations, such as outer-space mining.

A team of doctors, set out to create valuable workers, decided to use human clones.  Using DNA from the scientists, the team failed in creating clones that would stay alive for more than a few hours, due to the scientist’s infection with the anomaly.

After the previous year’s failure, the team decided to use human subjects from earth.  Primarily stealing soldiers to go unnoticed, the team was able to capture over 3 dozen test subjects.  Using their DNA, they began work on “Synthetic Humanoid Units”

2 years later, there was a massive breakthrough, and the team was able to reliably use the test subject’s DNA to forge new DNA, and were able to create a wide range of clones.  Not accounting for these clones to disobey orders and think for themselves, they revolted only a few months after deployment.  The P.S.I. SCIENCE! Team suffered few casualties despite being heavily outnumbered, and “decommissioned” the first generation a few hours after the revolt.

A year after the incident, the team created augents to be implanted in their unit’s hippocampus to avoid disloyalty.  This worked perfectly, and the 2nd generation was deployed successfully.

1948-2000

During this time frame, Synthetic Humanoid Units spread to other corners of the P.S.I., from maintenance to rations, and even replacing the primitive robots in outer-space operations.  During this time, operations on Earth became more and more dangerous, and a specialized division of Synthetic Humanoids was created.

A year after the new millennium, a new “Ghost” division was formed for operations on Earth.  Specialized in being unnoticed, these ghost units were picked from the most capable Synthetic Units from other departments.

"The Truth" - 1857 (Fake But Here For Archival Purposes)

They've all gone batshit crazy.  I don't know what was going on, but when I went for lunch, they were going to do some test on some weird floating orb they found in the mojave.  I didn't think much of it, since it's just a floating ball, but when I came back, there was mayhem.  It smelt like burning meat from 20 feet away, and when I went inside, I saw bodies everywhere.,  I thought they were dead, but in reality, they were just laying down giggling at themselves.  That's when a group of them walked up to me and tried to drag me to the orb thing.  They almost got me, but I broke free.  Currently, i'm hiding in the observation room and I can see the room where they're keeping it.  From what i've seen, that thing has turned them absolutely insane.  Some of them are self-mutilating, putting weird things where their hands or feet would be.  I'm going to try to get out, and if they get me, I have enough bullets to either fight my way out or get beaten to death by them.  I don't want to become whatever the hell they are.

Jobs

Spoiler

WELCOME, <GUEST>

PERSONNEL TYPES ASSIGNED TO AREA-2746

Synthetic "Ghost" Units

Spoiler

Synthetic "Ghost" Unit

Taken from the best batches of the Synthetic Humanoids, "Ghost" Units are dedicated to Field Operations.  Armed with necessary weaponry, these Ghost Units are trained in infiltration, interrogation, elimination, and other skills needed to brave the hardships of the field.

----------------------------------------------

Weaponry

image-removebg-preview.png

B&T USA MP9 Submachine Gun

Once we gained (accidently) control of an Indiana Police Department, we also inherited a contract with B&T USA.  Saving money, we did the logical thing and took control of the factory.  Due to mass production, these are now standard for all Ghost Units.

------------------------------

Century Arms CZ-82 9mm Makarov Semi Auto Pistol

After signing a contract with Century Arms (sending 2 dozen Ghost Units to their transports), we were able to get a unlimited supply of pistols.  Yippee!

Handcuffs PNG

Handcuffs w/ Leash

They're handcuffs with a dog leash.

X-8 Teleportation Relay

RESTRICTED

Uniform

S-19 Stealth Suit

Allows for the user to appear as a normal person, using a combination of cognito-altering and  clothes.  Also very fashionable.

Picture of a photo-shoot we did earlier (I forced them to)

image.png.f3e04de34ebe3081f8cffe47b5c616c4.png

Scientists

Spoiler

Paranatural Institute Scientist

A genius in the ways of SCIENCE!, Scientists do all the brain work, and command S.H.U.s to do the non-brain work.

Weaponry

Century Arms CZ-82 9mm Makarov Semi Auto Pistol

After signing a contract with Century Arms (sending 2 dozen Ghost Units to their transports), we were able to get a unlimited supply of pistols.  Yippee!

Handcuffs PNG

Handcuffs w/ Leash

They're handcuffs with a dog leash.

Scalpel

It is a scalpel.  Due to short supply of scalpels, all scalpels are to be replaced by Combat Knives.

X-8 Teleportation Relay

RESTRICTED

Uniform

Cleanroom Suit

Allows for us to not get dirty (thus the clean)

Photoshoot I did earlier (that's me)

Cleanroom suit | Fallout Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

OTHER

Spoiler

Prices:

MP9: 30 (S.H.U.)

Cuffs: 30 (S.H.U.)

Makarov: 0 (Free Gun) x 2 (Both Jobs)

X-8 Teleportation Relay: 40 x 2 (Both Jobs)

Knife: 5 (Scientist)

2 Extra Slots (S.H.U) - 30x2

Total: 205(other points will be saved for future stuff)

Below is the non fancy version of everything

So uh, the point system just got scrapped.  the loadouts are going to stay (mostly) the same.  I'm going to tweak them a bit though.

Q/A

Spoiler

Whats up with the lore?

TLDR, scientists went batshit crazy from testing an anomalous object way before the anomalous was prominant.  These now batshit crazies are doing insane experiments, and due to their intellect, are far more advanced that most groups on earth, and ended up creating clone-people that serve them.  Its intentionally vague so people can improvise as much as they like.

What's with the X-8 Teleportation Relay?

Its in the name, but its going to be a secret for a bit IC (until people obviously figure it out, it aint that hard).

Whats the purpose of this group?

If it wasn't obvious, crazy scientists doing crazy shit.  I know it may seem retarded, but if you give the right people the possibility to do batshit crazy things, it can be fun and interesting.  That and i'm going to be really fucking strict with the scientist portion of the job.

Other

Spoiler

S.H.U. Model Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143296462

Scientist Model Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2383954075 (will be extracted from the model pack, as it has a shitton of unrelated models)

Yes, they are all Fallout models, I couldn't find anything else I liked.

Applications, Spreadsheet, and other things will be made if group is accepted (as per usual).

All Relations start off as neutral, as no one knows about the P.S.I. IC until they actually meet them.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Exact, non fancy version of loadouts

image.png

Edited by Atomik

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Sounds cool

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Yes

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

3 hours ago, MI13.net said:

yea yea nice attempt at trying to slip in Big-Chinese Titty goth skin-tight suit model image.png.9acbdc5e497ff937dc005823ca503ea0.png

no female models, certain there will be some retard that can't act like a normal human being when they see virtual female.

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

This is a bump.

On 1/1/2022 at 4:40 PM, Atilla Szellem said:

but retarded as MCND

Ill forgive this comment because you called me based.